Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 2 October 2016
This airbrush cleaner is easy to use and works very well, and the 200ml bottle is likely to last for quite a while.

I run a 50/50 mix with water through my airbrush whenever I want to change colours, and run it through neat when I'm done for the day. The next time I use my airbrush, it works perfectly.
on 6 June 2016
Don't know if can be bought cheaper living in UK, but for me in Sweden, the Amazon price was cheap compared to locally and a great bargain. The product, well, if you airbrush you've probably used this product or still using it. Excellent for giving the airbrush a good clean, takes paints, acrylic or oils no problems and lubricates the parts.
on 29 April 2016
This cleans up acrylics really well, I almost used half a bottle before I found out you can mix it with water...oops!
on 13 April 2017
Does what it needs to, removes paint and cleans out the brush, does smell though...
For a quick clean between paints its advised to dilute the liquid. for a thorougher clean, put in airbrush nozzle and let it soak for a few hours.
on 8 April 2013
You need the correct products to keep your airbrush clean and working correctly, so just spend the extra money its worth it.
on 5 February 2016
The best airbrush cleaner that I have found. I've tried several other types but they don't come close to this Vallejo one.
on 3 February 2013
This product gets the job done and the nose on the bottle top is easy to use. Cleans without super poisonous fumes or other that would make your head ache.
on 14 April 2017
Four stars given because the lid became dislodged during transit and it leaked about 1cm worth of fluid. Not really a worry as it wasn't a lot but could've been worse. Maybe try putting the bottle inside a box rather than a clear plastic bag to protect it a bit more. Will buy again, hopefully I'll get a full bottle next time though!
on 1 June 2017
bought to clean air brush, which it does. but can also use it to thin acrylic paints when model building.( another tip from the internet.)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2016
This is the first time I've used this product, so I'm not in a position to give any feedback, but hopefully now, I'll get the best out of my paint sprayer when painting my model aircraft