OK, first off in terms of functionality this is a very good product. I bought the Rabbit for the frontdoor and the Fox for the backdoor. They are both extremely well made and have the added bonus that unlike many door/draft excluders this is slightly variable in size. To explain a little better most door draft excluders are 110cm in size but if you have a normal door (80cm) and it's recessed or in an alcove then you're going to find a door draft excluder of the right size difficult. The good thing about this is the knees and feet and adjustable/moveable so you can adjust the position to fit the small size etc. so functionaly.... good.
On a down side and this does not apply to the fox, but the rabbit has a rather creepy expression and face. Kind of like a chucky doll waiting to spring to life and stalk you. I guess that's why he's been relegated to the backdoor. Now the FOX excluder is terrific and when he's not keeping the wind out he sits on the stair bannister (rather nicely) and enhances the hallway ! I'll repeat this review for the rabbit. If you do read this then please remember to vote for reviews and keep the review system alive.
0Comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2011
This creature is totally adorable! As soon as I took him from his packaging I fell totally in love with him. He is soo cute! I have a nasty gap underneath my living room door, and he is just the right size to keep darughts at bay. He is also repositonable so you can fit him just right where you want him. I also place him on my bed in front of the pillows and he looks amazing. I hang him on the bottom of the bedstead when I get into bed. beautiful fabric, very rich in colours of gold and burgundy. Superb quality and craftsmanship. Innovative design. Something different for your home. Highly decorative and innovative design. Prompt delivery from the sellers. I would highly recommend. Now I want to treat myself to another one. I think this could prove to be addictive;-)
on 30 December 2010
High quality, stylish excluder with cute face, and long legs that will fit most doors. Definitely made a difference to the severity of draught coming in under our door. Highly recommend.
on 17 January 2011
I'd bought this for a Christmas gift and i'm extremely pleased with both the quality of the draft excluder and the customer care from the seller. The fox design is great. You can place as a draft excluder across the door and when not in use hang from the door knob by the fox's arms so you aren't always tripping over it.
on 20 December 2010
Recieved this very quickly from company. Does the job perfectly, keeping out the cold draught from our front door, whilst looking cute!
on 13 January 2011
Very good product - needed a wide excluder for my door - nice and heavy and certainly does the job.
on 11 December 2010
Very cute and well made little fox, I have had loads of comments off friends about him.

Only got 3 stars though as he doesn't really exclude draughts due to the way the legs come out of the body and the joints are difficult to squidge it together enough to make them a sausage shape. Little gaps are left which still lets draughts come through the bottom of the door.

Pleased with it, he's very decorateive, but it doesn't do what it says on the tin....
on 10 April 2011
He's just the job keeping those drafts at bay, he brings smiles to the faces of my visitors & keeps my dog quite he sits watching him.
on 19 December 2014
Very weighty, which is ideal for my old and draughty house. Many of my friends have commented on and admire the foxy draught excluder. Well packaged, and arrived exactly on the given time by DPD. They texted me regularly with estimated delivery times. Perfect when you're very busy.
on 3 May 2016
I absolutely love this Fox - it *really* has character and is like a friend.

Perfect for what it is intended for and a lot more when not used as such. I keep mine on my sofa and it can be shaped into all sorts of positions.

VERY high quality and surprisingly quite heavy.