Item Display Width: 3|Colour Name: White|Ring Size: T|Change

on 28 August 2012
Have been looking everywhere for my perfect wedding ring. Searched for seemed like forever, and i knew exactly what i wanted.
Have never ordered anyting like this from Amazon before, so wasnt sure what to expect.
However i absolutley love this ring, it is perfect. Excellent quality and box. Great width and depth to this ring, doesnt feel cheap at all.
And considering it was only £85 a bargain!
on 31 January 2010
I'm very pleased with this ring. It has a very modern look and is extremely comfortable, having a slight curve on the inside. I purchased it with gift certificates, but would have been happy to pay hard cash for such good quality.
Delivery was also very fast, I ordered on Thursdays night (late) and received it Saturday morning.
So, overall would rate this as a 5* Amazon experience.
on 19 August 2013
I bought this ring for my fiance - we both loved it, but the size was wrong, so I took it to the local jeweler for resizing, and they ruined the ring, or simply gave me a different 5mm ring - the shape was different, and there was a burned stain inside. After a scandal they tried to fix it by flattening this new ring, arguing that it is because they had to resize it a lot - I just took this piece of crap because I had enough, but I don't want to keep it anymore, too many negative feelings and such a waste of money! Make sure you order a right size, apparently the shape is not easy to repeat.
on 1 June 2016
Delivery was super fast.
The sizing chart was perfect and the curved inside rim of the ring makes it very comfortable to wear.
Very bright mirror-like finish is easily scratched when new but that is not a complaint as I should have been more careful when doing manual work.
All in all, a very nice ring.
on 24 May 2015
Nice shiny comfortable ring. Not too heavy. Got a few scratches on after a week of wearing. At close inspection I think I can see where the ring was joined? After all that I would say yes the ring is comfortable and true to size
on 6 June 2011
Very pleased with this purchase - it's lightweight as my husband to be didn't want anything heavy but looks lovely on and is great value for money.
on 25 December 2013
I only got married seven months ago, and the ring is already scratched all over, and yellowing. In fact, it was pretty bad within three months. For the amount paid, I expected better. I'd purchase elsewhere if I had my time again.
on 24 April 2012
My partner loves the ring, it is very very good quality. and it fits perfectly, and it also feels very comfortable on the finger.
on 10 May 2014
Good value, nice ring, after spending several days in jewellers shops looking, this was the best value ring that we found.
on 2 November 2013
very very very very nice, i like the ring as it fits well and very comfortable to wear. very nice.

See one answered question