Customer reviews

The Fame Monster (UK Deluxe)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.19

on 21 August 2017
I know about the deluxe album (heard it before, of course) and I love it, I think it's Gaga's best....The way she's not taking herself seriously....because that's exactly what life wants you to do...take it seriously so it can torment you.....She's taking the listener for a ride...You sit comfortably, Gaga's in charge, the artist takes care of you......she;s open and makes you feel relaxed and self-confident about yourself facing the world.
Brilliant album....

Also the artistic quality of melody and interpretation is exquisite in my opinion....Think this is trash? Think again...This Girl is a Monster of a Talented and Hardworking Artist....her success is not taken for granted.....

I want to buy it but there is no info here that says if it's the Explicit Version - that's the one I'm looking for - or Not, so if anyone can help me....Someone who has bought the DeLuxe CD, I'm not talking about the mp3......Please.....I already ordered it.....I don't want to be disappointed when I receive it......

Received the *Double-CD* and it's NOT the explicit version !!!!!

Shame on you amazondotcodotuk..and you customer service who told me it was explicit.....
I don't know why you people do this....What... Has the "Explicit" stock been emptied and now you're selling the crumbs from your table (i.e.: clean ***censored*** versions).

If GAGA is to be listened and enjoyed for her true beauty it needs to be explicit....For she's not running from herself with this kind of album....she's staying true to herself, unlike the majority of people in our society today.
And she's advising you gently but firmly to stay true to yourself too.....So take a listen .....

So my advice for all you people who read this is DON'T buy this CD here....You'll be misinformed and angry !

5 Billion stars for Gaga's album and minus 5 stars for amazon.......

Don't buy from here.
on 14 September 2017
Love lady gaga great cd
on 30 August 2017
Good sound
on 3 May 2010
While I like Gaga, I found her album a bit monotonus, I think her tracks are better off mixed with other artists. There was nothing on the album that made me go wow I've got to listen to that again !!
on 9 May 2017
Two CD's for the price of one. Great value and arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend this album and the seller.
on 2 July 2017
Bought this as I had previously lost the Fame CD I had. Very pleased with the CD.. hadn't heard of some of the songs on CD1 before but after 2 ot 3 times of listening I was hooked! Bargain price too!
on 12 August 2017
Fantastic!!! Thank you!
on 30 March 2017
Fantastic album. Would definitely recommend
on 27 June 2017
Listen too her Go.
on 24 July 2017
Easy her best album ever