on 12 March 2012
A must if you are creating a music library with a selection of greats from each decade.
Good party selection covering wider age groups
on 8 February 2013
A good compilation well worth the money would certainly recommend the purchase if you are a 50's fan like my wife
on 25 July 2013
Bought this to play at a family get together.
Sounds great.
It makes you wonder why dont they write songs like this anymore!
Would recommend this to anyone who loves 50s music
on 9 April 2013
i enjoyed this collection so much i bought another for my sister

a good selection of tunes

arrived quickly and well packaged
on 12 July 2013
This is a wonderful collection containing all the greatest hits of the 50's. Very reasonable price for hours of listening pleasure.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this based on the playlist. It's okay and I enjoy most of what is included but I am a 60s lad at heart. Some of the tunes are not as I remember them, but perhaps that's because I was too young and only remember the versions sung in the 60s.
on 24 August 2011
I didn't want either/or of the varied 50s styles as most of the compilations are. I wanted a bit of everything from great rock and roll to romantic or dramatic ballads.
This set has everything - a perfect sing along for us oldies and a bit of fun for the younger ones too! Great value for money.
on 29 June 2013
You know the song but who was that sang it,a real memory jogger, a time when you say 'Oh yes it was him or her,I remember now.
on 13 May 2013
over 5 hours of classic 50s tunes worth every penny spent,had me singing along just be glad your not my neoghbour haha.
on 10 January 2013
The pack is a little flimsy, but the collection of songs is ok. I would recommend this one to other travellers.