Customer reviews

Highlander Outdoor Seat - Blue

on 2 August 2016
This is well made and a fantastic idea.
Just sit in it and then tighten the straps by pulling

It's so good, no more pins and needles in your hands from propping yourself up.
You can just sit on the floor and eat your picnic or relax, chat and enjoy the view

We LOVE it, we just wish we had bought one years ago

Better than other versions as it has netting at the back to put drinks in etc
on 11 July 2016
Bought this for my wife, who was attending an all day concert where chairs and stools were banned. She said it was a life saver, and someone borrowed it every time did stood up. Light to carry, with a small pouch for storage. Arrived promptly.
on 30 December 2016
Light weight and can easily fit between the straps of a rucksack and will stay put without the need to tie in place, held between you and the pack. Seat very easy and comfortable to use, providing good back support when sitting on the ground.
on 28 October 2016
I'm very pleased with it. Light and easy to carry. Back support is ok, but not sure what weight it would support. Certainly ideal for the odd picnic stop
on 3 August 2016
Was very surprised how light it is. So easy to adjust the straps. Only received it yesterday so have only tested it in my home. It did feel comfortable & sturdy. I also love the mesh pocket, great for putting in all the things you need for a day in the park or on the beach. Only one adjustment I will make & that is adding extra straps so that I can carry it over my shoulder.
on 27 October 2016
not like the ebay cheap ones. the hard parts are sturdy and you can use it as flat insulation.
on 23 October 2013
I bought two of these for an open-air concert and picnic. It's a great idea and really functional. While everyone around us was leaning on elbows or sitting awkwardly on coats, we were very comfortable sitting on our outdoor seats. We were at the concert for about 5 hours, and only towrds the end did I start to shuffle around. They're suited more to slimmer people - I expect the straps could dig in if you're larger than a ladies' 16.
on 11 August 2016
Good sturdy little seat, when I took it to a outdoor concert everyone of our group had a go of sitting in it as really helped and supports your back after sitting on the grass for long periods of time
on 4 September 2016
Brilliant seat - easy to adjust and comfortable to sit in. Excellent service (I needed it pretty quickly) and great communication. Very light and easy to carry or pack.
on 29 August 2016
These are great! we use them in our garden all the time and they are super light. For what they are, and the price, they are pretty comfortable.