on 4 April 2013
ideal plasters for the young and young at heart (my partner has two grandchildren and I am growing old but not growing up!!) I have not had to use the plasters yet so not sure how "sticky" they are, especially when wet. Anyway, its aimed at the fun at heart not the serious first aider.
on 25 February 2013
these i bought not so much for the plasters as for the tin ,my husband is delighted with it he allways had the beano as a child ,nearly back in the iceage!!!! so he doesnt want me to take anything out just to leave it alone it was delivered in plenty of time
Smashing little tin of plasters - much better than the cheap cardboard containers they use nowadays; the tin can be re-filled or used to store odds and ends or just kept on a shelf looking cool and retro! Plasters look great and stick well and I can guarantee that they will take your child's mind off their 'hurt'!
on 5 February 2011
Bought one tin for my nephew for Christmas and bought another for myself. He loves them though the down side is he actually wants cuts so he can use them. Great retro item for kids big or small.
on 3 July 2013
Should really be 5 * but we only received 4 designs instead of 5! Sadly we received two strips of Billy Whizz and no Dennis the Menance :( Lovely little tin.
on 8 August 2014
I really bought this as I like tins which I now use for my tobacco. Plasters not the greatest quality but fun, good amount too and speedy delivery.
on 21 December 2014
Fantastic stocking filler for my daughter - a lifelong Beano fan! Fast delivery and the plasters came in a nice collectible tin.
on 30 October 2015
This actually makes falling over fun for the kids. They just like getting the plaster on!
on 17 August 2015
Fun item for the Dennis in my family