on 7 May 2017
Really like this cheese board. Knives nice and sharp and convenient with built in draws. Arrived in good time and as described
on 29 July 2012
Cheeseboard was a gift for someone who had admired ours.
Absolutely perfect, ideal anniversary gift for couples.
Not expensive and looks great on the table
on 21 November 2012
Bought for a present, I know they will love it. We have one similar and would recommend. Good size, solid with decent quality knives.
on 3 August 2013
Bought as a gift for friends. They loved it, still have and use it. Good quality item. Thinking of buying one for myself.
on 12 December 2014
The product is just as described,I bought this as a gift and I am absolutely delighted with it. The customer service and staff are simply stunning,the delivery service was amazing!! I would highly recommend using these guys and I will certainly recommend to family and friends!! The only thing I am sad to say is I did not put this on my Christmas list!!
on 31 July 2013
I bought these and was so surprised how large they were, and really love how they look when open, and I have really been blown away by the presentation that this little cheese board provides. How it will hold up in the long run, don't know,but really gald that I purchased Cheese Board.
on 29 November 2013
Lovely cheese board. We use it often, not only Is the board very practical with all of the knives sensibly kept it the board, it looks nice on the table and big enough to display lots of different cheeses. Perfect for a cheese and wine party.
on 17 February 2013
I got this product as a present and it was LOVED. Like it so much I'll deffinitely buy it again for another gift and also myself!! Brillliant value for money!!
on 21 December 2013
This was purchased as a gift for relatives who have recently returned from France and who eat a selection of cheeses at mid day every day - Christmas and Easter Sunday excepted. They had been using a chopping board for their purpose made by a current celebrity pair and it was getting very marked and scarred. They were delighted with this gift as it provided a far superior piece of equipment to cut cheese on and with the selection of specialist knives there was no longer a hunt for tools that would suit the various cheeses that they enjoy.
on 13 August 2014
It was a perfect gift. My friend is a cheese lover. She was absolutely thrilled. It comes with a nice box, and made out of good quality wood.