on 8 January 2010
Just what it said on the packet. Warm, long, well packed and delivered within a couple of days, as promised. Look lousy on me but good on my wife.
on 21 April 2010
Socks are actually ski tubes, no heel pocket OK but not great value compared to other 3-pack sets on the market, and slow delivery- arrived after I returne from ski holiday. They look good though, so if ordered in good time, should be fine.
on 25 January 2011
The socks were purchased for my teenage daughters and in view of the recent cold snap they have warn them quite a lot. The socks are extremely warm and absolutely no complaints there but they leg is quite small in the sock. It is like getting flight socks on but once on they are marvellous. For ladies with a larger calf muscle I would suggest maybe trying the mens socks.
on 17 January 2013
item arrived quick
those are great socks nice and warm good quality material what keep your legs in nice warm simply love them
on 12 January 2013
First class item outstanding value for money. fast delivery. Bought as a gift for my sister in law who was delighted with them.
on 18 May 2011
I don't wear mine anymore as being a tube sock they don't fit the foot well and fall down. Very annoying when snowboarding!
on 27 September 2014
Too big for my size 4 feet, Boyfriend loves them, he is a size 7
on 20 June 2013
I paid for a different pair! one of the pictures showed the socks that I wanted, black with skulls and another picture showed that. I choose and they send me this ones, and I obviously don't like them!