on 2 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for our 2 month old daughter. Our decision to buy was based on all the great reviews on here. When it arrived, first impressions were not great. I was left wondering what all the fuss was about. After nearly two weeks of play time since Christmas, i get it!

My daughter absolutely loves it, the crinkling of the dress and the sound of the rattle has her eye's wide open with amazement, and although she is only two months, she appears to be purposefully reaching out to touch it, and with some real vigour too!. She shows more interest in this doll than any other small toy she has (of which she has many!), so it has proved to be a great buy for us.

I highly recommend it!
on 6 November 2016
Wish I could give no stars. Total waste! Stating that this is a mitt is highly misleading. It's way too small and you would be better off giving any toy to your little one.
on 10 November 2017
Good size, not too small. Baby loves the colours and it looks attractive on the pram. Lots of little feature for baby to explore and still cuddly.
on 7 October 2013
I bought this for a present for a new born. Its 5 months on and its his favorite present. As I would expect with this make its great quality and provides hours of fun for children. Would def recommend this.
4 people found this helpful
on 31 August 2017
Lovely bright colours and high quality fabrics to stimulate their attention.

My older girls enjoy playing with this too which keeps them interested in teaching their littlest sis'!
review image
on 11 April 2013
As the title suggests this I love this. The clip makes it very portable. I have it on my little boys play gym but also clip it on his bouncy chair and on the car seat to keep him occupied. All the different textures and sounds make this very interesting and keep my little one occupied. If you havent got any LaMaze toys yet buy this and I guarantee it wont be the last LaMaze item you buy. Would definitely recommend.
on 12 September 2017
My new little man loves calamari !!! Brought Lamaze toys for all three of my babies ... they are great toys
on 8 May 2015
Lamaze do wonderful children's toys and this is another one. It makes all the right noises, and hits all the right buttons for sensory interaction with your child its just wonderful. Thank you Lamaze for making playing with your child so much fun!
on 19 December 2017
Good quality with plenty to keep your baby happy. Bright with different textures.
on 9 April 2013
I bought this for my nieces first birthday. I can't wait to give it to her as I know she's going to love it.
It is larger than I expected but that's not a bad thing, it will look bigger next to my diddy little niece.
I love to buy my nieces and nephews these lovely Lamaze toys. They are always great quality and lovely and bright with lots to keep their attention.
I would definitely buy again.