on 1 July 2014
What else should I really say about music that i really enjoy? This is absolutely superb, in my opinion, but I would say that because it is entirely to my taste.
on 13 February 2014
Love this! A strong musical performance much better than others I have heard. Full of passion and oomph! Very happy with it, ringtone on my phone now :-)
on 2 March 2014
This is a "marmite" ring tone you'll either love it or hate it but one thing is guaranteed it does make people stop and listen.
on 5 February 2014
What can you say about this piece of music - iconic! Best played loudly (with your headphones on to avoid upsetting the neighbours!!)
on 13 February 2014
Splendid recording of a popular, haunting and much used operatic masterpiece. Famous for its use in The Omen. Highly recommended.
on 1 August 2013
It is brilliant and short because it has only the best section of Carmina Burana, that if you are into classical music.
on 13 September 2013
I am very happy with this product, on time and reasonable price Will certainly use them again for future purchases.
on 23 April 2016
Love this tune. Good that it's the London Philharmonic Orchestra because you know the quality. Price is good too.
on 26 May 2014
A beautiful piece of music well presented. It was exactly what I wanted. I recommend this production. I love it.
on 30 January 2017
glad to have added this to my list thank u