on 23 January 2013
I was only after one of the tracks on this double CD, but all of it is well known and very nice to listen to, as long as you don't mind hearing just one movement each time! (Like a sampler, really.) Excellent orchestra.

Rita Craft. London.
on 25 July 2017
Great music for the car
on 6 April 2017
Bought for my mum so she will love it.
on 14 December 2015
Awesome background music for Sunday afternoons and lulling me to sleep. Lots of 'hits' or recognisable music, get it!!
on 9 March 2016
A really gripping mix of all the classics. Very good indeed.
on 19 December 2016
first class recording of great musical pieces
on 22 July 2016
Brilliant. One or two were a bit dreary, but overall great music.
on 30 June 2015
Very good for relaxing to and a delight whilst driving my car. Well put together compilation that I thoroughly recommend
on 20 March 2015
After listening to this on a flight to Australia, I knew I had to get this CD on my return. It hasn't disappointed me..sit back and relax and listen to an exceptional range of well played music.
on 20 November 2014
Good music and a very good version I enjoyed hearing music I have not listened to in more years than I care to remember. Great value for money.