on 13 July 2016
Perfect fit. Phone pocket on outside right breast a tad small, but I can use that for pens or something else. I'll put my phone on the inside right hand pocket. Not quite sure why there's a zip on the inside left that just leads into the lining of the jacket - some reviews quoted it as a secret pocket, but I wouldn't want to use it. This has plenty of other pockets for almost everything you could wish to carry. Love the elasticated section on the arm holes, stops the jacket feeling too loose, as some do.

Great packaging and fast delivery too. Can't fault this product.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 December 2012
I bought the jacket over 2 months ago,as soon as I opened the package I noticed the smell,difficult to describe, a chemical smell, possibly something to do with shower proofing.

10 weeks later the smell is still there, it is objectionable.

Odour aside, the jacket is functional, lots of pockets, zipped and velcro type.

I would have liked a drawstring around the waist because the jacket does balloon a bit.

I'm satisfied with the item, it should give many years of use, unless I get fed up of the smell.
on 17 November 2013
The only reason I gave this gilet 3 stars instead of 5 was the elastic around the armholes. I put the gilet on over a t-shirt, blouse and pullover and the elestic really dug into me. The fit was good, it came within a few days of ordering and I liked the pockets because I hate taking a handbag with me when I go for a walk but have to take keys, phone, etc. when I leave the house. If the makers would take out the elastic and redesign it so the shoulders aren't so boxy looking I would buy it.
p.s. My money was refunded quickly. Thanks
on 25 May 2013
The warmer is really good. Already tested it in hard condition of rain and wind.Although my feet and hands were wet, my body was nice and dry.Also the content of my pockets was safe, therefore i would safely say is a good jacket, came very fast, no faults or any other problem, good material , good movement , not hindered by it, gives me a all the movement i want .
Overall is an excellent product that i would recommend to anyone.
on 9 September 2015
Smart looking, warm and functional.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 April 2014
Got this Gillet a few weeks ago and have been wearing it to do a few odd jobs and when i am out walking. It is nice and warm - possibly a little larger than I was expecting (I got a XXL which I usually am in T-shirts) but if/when I need to wear it with a bulky jumper it will be quite snug. I'd rather it was sligghtly too big than too small anyway!

I like teh lareg number of different sized pockets it has. One of them basically encompasses most of teh lining on the left - i.e. a very large "pocket" which is great for maps of documents.

Some people have complained about the quality of the material or the stitching - I have had no problems with this. Not sure what they were expecting for a jacket in the £20s!!??

Does exactly what I want it to. If it falls apart in the future I will update this review! :0)
7 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2012
Delighted with body warmer
Husband loved all the pockets
Glad we read reviews as usually he would have a medium
but went for the large which fitted perfectly!
Had to order another one month later as husband wanted one for house
& one for going out in !
Thank you!
Good service too!
14 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 25 June 2010
My other half has been after one of these for ages. I after much consideration decided to purchase this one mainly as it had lots of pockets reasonable price and the two reviews already given gave it good marks.

It is a nice gilet. Its well made, I bought the blue which is a good colour. It washes well and is colour fast, the lining is strong and most importantly doesnt stick to the clothing underneath, its warm, in fact its just about perfect.

The sizing is excellent as well there have been no cutting corners anywhere as far as I can see for such a reasonable price.

Buy with confidence.
109 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 January 2013
Bought this for my husband for Xmas. Wasn't sure if he would like it or not as he's fussy with clothes. However, it was a great success with all it's pockets and zips and he said it's very warm and comfortable to wear.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2013
the body warmer itself is really good and does the exact job you need.. however the zip came off literally the first time i put it on.. the zip is really really bad cheap one.. i had no problem paying £5 extra and get a good zip.. dont buy it unless you dont care about closing it with a zip