on 17 August 2013
Lovely clock - the only thing I would probably say against it is that the hands appear a little cheap (plastic) - that said I love the colour and the clock looks fabulous.
on 19 October 2014
Lovely clock looks great on my kitchen wall
on 11 April 2012
I have 3 Thomas Kent clocks and they are all lovely. This cream one is a darker cream than I expected but is still nice. I chose this one because it has large numbers in quite a dark colour- on the cream background the numbers stand out enough to be seen in darker conditions. Very handy for darker mornings.
on 6 December 2012
Love the colour and the design - it looks really smart on the wall too. The price was really reasonable too given how much these clocks cost if you buy them from a shop.
on 18 July 2011
really like the clock, very pleasant on the eye, the only annoying issue is, there seems to be a few varnish? runs between the nos. 4 and 6. too much hassle to send back for a replacement. I like the sytle and design.
on 9 October 2011
Loved this clock - just had our new kitchen installed and this clock is perfect and makes the right finishing touch! Beautiful!
on 10 May 2013
Works well, keeps time well and looks very good, especially the matt cream face.Numbers and hands are a very dark, dull gold.
on 14 December 2012
Having read a review on this item, I did note that it was a true creamy colour background. The taupe is the colour of wet concrete and fine for us. We really liked it from the moment we received it this morning, five days before the due date, from Ginger, and had it installed within minutes. It suits our living room that has the same cream of the leather swivel chairs from a Swedish store (called nutmeg! I believe), and matches the insides of our simple ceiling mounted lamp shades of the same cream. The only slight surprise, that should not have been, is that the numbers are really quite large, ideal for us as we are 65 and hoping to find useful in our elderly years, but something to consider. We focused on style but the illustration is pretty much what you get only I think that ours looks slightly wider ie. a true circle and not a slightly tall and thin one that appears as the icon; definitely stronger looking (in impact). This clock replaces a Victorian clock in dark wood that no longer matched the mood of our room, re-vamped. This is honest, clean and clear and the nice matte finish is our preference. No runs on ours. Is perfect! Very pleasing tick as others have written. This clock has presence on the wall so if you are just wanting a quiet statement, then consider something less bold! We actually did not site it over the mantel piece as planned but removed a small, strong abstract painting to place it! Fine in a kitchen but maybe slightly overpowering in a living room that is not as minimalist as ours. Remember the dome form, the shadow that a hung clock, with no 'mount', forms on the wall behind, the very large numerals that are a design feature (and the creaminess) and you will have chosen a gem!
on 9 January 2013
very stylish fits beautifully with my new kitchen, my family even thought it was part of the wall the way it lies so tight
on 12 January 2013
lokked everywhere for a cream wall clock saw this one and loved it just what we were looking for and the right colour

See one answered question