on 18 May 2017
I've had a few pair of this type of goggle over the years, but these are simply the best ones I've had and by quite a long margin. The shaped leather over the top of the nose makes these goggles extremely comfortable and the adjusting mechanism is easy and quick to use. I've worn these goggles for motorcycling, open-cockpit flying and for hedge-trimming and other garden jobs where I wanted eye-protection - in each application they have performed excellently and have remained comfortable for prolonged periods of wear, so I'm happy to give them five stars and class them as highly recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 25 June 2011
I looked around a lot on the web, so didn't rush in and buy first seen. It was worth doing my home work, as for the money these Halcyon classic googles are excellent value, "Made in England" and look cool! They actually work well, fit well and are comfatable to use (tip: spray inner glasss with some anti mist though first). Good to buy British, not cheap Chineese import crap for once; as well as getting a good price. You wont be disapointed.
9 people found this helpful
on 1 May 2012
I bought these goggles to experiment with goggles instead of a visor when riding my motorcycle. I researched these goggles over available rivals and I'm very glad that I did. The Mk9 is a fantastic set of goggles that are well made, comfortable and practical. Every part of them is of the highest quality and they feel and look as if they will last for a very long time. They sit well inside my converted Caberg Trip helmet and provide excellent visibility. The noise levels are acceptable (with earplugs) and I would describe the ride as feeling `rawer' when using these instead of a normal visor. I'm very happy with the purchase and for the money; I would doubt that a better set could be found easily, if at all.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2017
Very good quality, fit my helmet adequately. Quite comfortable.
on 13 October 2017
I think it is a stretch to call these goggles Deluxe, but they work for my slow vintage bike and fits ok over my glasses - a thing not many goggles do.
on 25 February 2017
as stated great fancy dress prop aswell as motorgoggles
on 13 February 2017
Bought for a friends birthday for his bike. He loves them.
on 19 August 2016
I've been looking for a proper pair of these for a long time. Don't be fooled by the cheap silver plastic ones. These have solid metal rims and are perfect for all weathers.
on 8 May 2013
strong leather and chrome components
stretchy adjustable head band
real glass lenses
very accurate and detailed for that cafe racer look
- they do fog up unfortunately but i`ve been told washing up liquid can stop this or anti fog wax
on 17 August 2017