Customer reviews

Apple Nike and iPod Sensor

on 8 October 2010
Interacts well with my iphone 4, easy to set up, and calibration seems pretty accurate as it appears to have taken gps data to measure distance. It's accurate enough for me anyway. No need to have Nike+ shoes either, just get a little pouch for about £5 (available on amazon) to put it in and attach it to the laces on your shoe.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 September 2017
never used it. not worth it when you have som many devices with calories count and GPS tracker
on 26 September 2017
works well
on 22 October 2017
No issues
on 5 January 2017
worked as expected
on 6 January 2014
Bought this for my sister one Christmas as she is a big fan of running. She's kept it and uses it and believe me, if it wasn't great or didn't work I'd hear about it!!!
on 19 April 2017
Didn't work dont buy its a waste of money
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 May 2012
I've been pretty impressed with the accuracy of my Nike+ sensor. I've been using one of these for almost a couple of years now. I like the range of information provided, the way the information can be stored to provide a long-term picture, and the fact that (whether in a pair of Nike+ shoes, or in an optional pouch attached to any non-Nike+ shoes) unlike clip-on pedometers I don't find myself knocking this off mid-run.

I haven't hit a battery issue with my sensor yet - but I did have to replace my first one after just under a year. As it turns out, Nike+ sensors aren't machine washable, but are relatively easy to forget about when installed in a pair of Nike+ shoes!
on 11 June 2012
Great for tracking running, but won't track anything else (cycling, spinning, stepper). It doesn't always connect to my iPhone 3GS... have to press that button a couple of times and walk to get it to function. I've used it 2-3 times... don't think I will use it from now on, as most my activities are indoor.
on 12 August 2012
This product is really neat and rewarding but I cannot rate it above 1 stars because it regularly fails me. The sensor has failed me so many times I give up. The battery cant be replaced and I cannot figure out why it regularly fails. I know Nike has made a lot of their stuff in Asia for cheap. I would look elsewhere for something similar.