on 28 February 2011
My wife has just complete chemotherapy and had tried, in vain to get a cream to solve the problem of dry hads. Then she was recommended udderly cream. problem solved. the will be using it also for her radiotherapy treatment which starts soon.

It is so good she is recommending it to all at treatment visits.

Well done whoever invented it.
on 29 May 2010
My Father is currently taking the Sutent kidney cancer treatment drug. It's an effective drug in treating cancer, however it has horrific side effect which includes giving the patient very hard skin on their hands and feet which splits and is incredibly painful. The hospital recommended Udderly Smooth, and thank goodness they did! It's made a big difference to his quality of life as a result. Softening the skin and soothing it and the cuts at the same time. He uses moisture retentive gloves and socks, smoothers it on, and he's good to go for the day.

Finally a quick word on price. Amazon has the best price on the net for this product. Period. It's approximately half the price of the suppliers the hospital pointed us towards for the cream in the first place. Rest assured that we've mentioned Amazon sell it far cheaper. If only I could have given them my Amazon Associate URL for the item! :D
on 27 February 2012
this was recommended to me by my oncologist as one of my chemo side-effects was very dry hands which were splitting and very sore. The usual products just didn't work so I tried this udder cream.Worked like magic!! A great product, the downside is that I need to hide it from my wife as she prefers it to her expensive hand cream!
on 29 May 2011
A colleague brought a tub of this from a farmer's market and put it on the nurse's station at work. We all tried it and loved it. The texture is non-greasy. It absorbs quickly. You can wash your hands clean and they still feel protected. I can't recommend it highly enough if you work in health or child care or are a stay at home mum as it takes away the dryness without feeling yuck. We thought it had a slight milky smell (very faint) but probably just imagined that! To sum up, it works and doesn't interfere with stuff you have to do.
on 14 April 2013
My husband is going through his second course of Chemotherapy. When he was on his first course his feet and legs were very bad with dry skin and cracking open. We tried all sorts of creams with not much effect. This time one of the Oncology nurses recommended Udder Cream he said that it was not available on prescription and we might have a job finding it. Found you through Google, bought it and find it very very good. No cracked skin and very little dry.
on 21 April 2010
My wife does Japanese embroidery working with fine silk thread and, as you can guess, the slightest thing will snag it. She was told about this and would never use anything else; she says it's perfect - she never says that about me though!!
on 3 December 2014
This is really the best moisturiser I have ever used! You only need a little bit & I ended up using it as a body moisturiser too. It smells really nice and doesn’t feel oily after using it. I keep a tub on my desk at work and my hands suffer with dealing with so much paperwork & typing in the cold…. But they look great after using this for a few days!!
on 14 June 2013
I bought this cream firstly for my father on the recommendation of the hospital where he is undergoing chemotherapy. Chemo can make the hands/feet dry & crack, using this cream has prevented that from happening. Next I bought it for my niece as she has Eczema; this cream has helped to relieve the symptoms, so easing her suffering. I would highly recommend it to anyone with similar problems.
on 28 February 2013
A colleague recommended this cream for my exceptionally dry hands, which were cracking and bleeding. I saw an improvment within the first few days. You don't need to use a lot to feel the benefit. My hands no longer feel like sandpaper and when I use the cream are lovely and soft.
on 3 February 2016
I am wary about chemical products but my mum has bowel cancer and currently taking chemo treatment so she gets dry hands and skin so a nurse recommended this brand. She has it usees it sometimes.

She uses other natural products such as argan oil and shea butter and seems to reach for this more . Maybe if you use it more frequently than it will show improvement on skin. I guess my mum wants to keep it more natural as the skin condition is manageable at the moment.