on 22 May 2011
The product though a little expensive, does show in the sturdiness. But one thing... don't expect the suction to work nor to hang it in the sink as the product description says. It wont stay and i knew this before buying because i had a couple of other things with those suction cups which don't work. So i use the wire hanger to dry the wiper and removed the black plastic extension (which is detachable), so that i can place the product on the kitchen slab. Hence all the requirements are fulfilled at least for me.
on 4 April 2015
Got this Simplehuman caddy to stick to the sides of our undermounted sink at the beginning of December 2014. We have a decent size single bowl sink (540mm width x 400mm depth x 241 mm height/depth of bowl) & I didn't want any clutter on our island/worktop surface. The sink caddy is great that it has 2 slots for sponges & the more sunken bit for a scrubbing brush. For the scrubbing brush section the rubber pops down to make it deeper for larger brushes. But if you don't need that depth you don't have to pop it out. Our suction cups stick very well to the sides of our sink & the brushed stainless steel matches our sink perfectly. It's easy to keep clean just with washing up liquid and a sponge. It takes up a decent amount of space in the sink, but I could lose that space and still have a sizeable bowl to use. But if you have a double bowl sink or not a large single bowl sink I don't think you'd be happy - it would take up too much space. Really happy with it since we've had it - for the past 4 months.
on 27 March 2011
This looks okay but the handle for hanging it from the sink edge is fiddly and the suckers don't always! Not as attractive and tidy as I'd expected
on 6 January 2016
For the money I don't really get this product, the hanging bar is wrongly placed, once this item is attached by the suckers , the hanging bar is over worktop ! You have about 1/2 inch hanging drop. Not value for money. An impractical buy
on 9 September 2015
Wonderful piece of kit extremely well made and finished as usual with Simple Human products.

I bought this to use in the bathroom and it is fitted in a the tiled alcove of the window. The unit can be screw mounted or use the enclosed suction cups. I have used the latter and the unit is and remains secure.

The round part of the holder is perfect for holding an aerosol can (deodorant) and the two other bays hold toothpaste and mouthwash. All the inner linings of the unit can be quickly removed and cleaned if required.

Although not shown when the mounting bars are fixed they drop below the unit former a small area where a soap dish might be placed. I have found this takes a 5 pack of gillette razors perfectly!

Perfect and just what I wanted.
on 21 October 2015
Love their items have a nice collection now for kitchen bathroom wet room.had some items for a few years now looks as good as the day they arrived as with everything you pay for what you get and when you find a good make the produce a brilliant gorgeous product you stick with it
on 5 May 2015
It's very good quality sink caddy.

I'm Happy I've came across of something like this.
For my kitchen which looks quite conservative ( as I personally don't like to many colored kitchen devices) Very stable in the sink.

This is the best designed caddy for the present moment on a market . Excellent product. IMHO

Arrived on time
on 5 April 2013
I love this sink caddy - the space for long/tall brushes is ideal, had never seen that in any other system. It grips rather well to the sink and at the same time it is very easy to remove it to clean etc. Excellent
on 21 November 2014
I have been using this item for a few months now and absolutely love it! I have an undermount kitchen sink and this fits like a dream even though the worktop has a slight lip. The suction caps on it are very strong. When I take the caddy off to clean it, the suckers sometime stay stuck on but they fit back on easily. I was worried that the whole caddy would wobble about, but it doesn't. I keep a washing up brush in this (the type that holds the liquid in the handle) and a hand wash on the right hand side. This has really neatened up my sink.
on 8 December 2011
Not as large as I thought it would be and hadn't appreciated it stuck to the sink not the wall next to it. But good quality, and looks good.