Customer reviews

Size: 15ml|Change

on 27 July 2017
Lovely summery light scented and nothing too heavy or cloying.
Fresh smelling and ideal for wearing during the day, does not seem to attract as many wasps as some stronger heavy scents thankfully.
Nice sized the one I got for keeping in handbag. The smell when first sprayed smells wonderful and with it being so light does wear off quicker than heavy ones but still such good value for money and not one that causes a headache either. At under five pounds on offer a branded ear de toilette that is just the job for summer.
on 5 May 2015
Wanted something for everyday wear and this is just right. If you put it on in the morning, you will need to re-apply by lunchtime and again if you are going out in the evening - but it doesn't cost much so you can afford to. Not spicy, musky or flowery but beautifully grassy and melon-y. A scent to cheer you up.
on 7 May 2017
Great price for the size you get, and it has a Lovely fresh, uplifting scent...but only lasted about an hour on my skin. I do really like this perfume but as it needs to re-applied so frequently in order to be able to smell it, I would not purchase it again.
on 22 August 2017
One of my favourite fragrances. Clean and fresh smell that reminds me of summer.

Reveived next day from order and at a fantastic price especially for the 100ml.

Love it x
on 14 February 2013
This is my daughter in law's favourite perfume but it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy in the shops. I was delighted therefore to find it on Amazon and bought her some for Christmas and her birthday which will keep her going for quite a while. It's a lovely perfume and to me it is her signature - whenever I smell it I think of her. She's a very special lady and she's worth it!!
on 30 December 2014
This was Bought as a present for my wife this Christmas and she was very happy with it. The scent is fresh and clean without being overpowering and cloying, the bottle and mister are nicely designed and overall we are very pleased with the product.
She would definately consider buying it again
on 31 May 2017
Definitely not an expensive perfume but every time I wear this I get compliments. I have been asked countless times what I'm wearing and when I tell them people always seem surprised. I love the smell and at this price I can wear it everyday.
on 26 June 2016
I love this perfume, I hate wearing an expensive perfume everyday for work, so this is perfect, the amount of comments I receive is amazing!! It's a light fresh scent that does last most of the day, I will defo order again!!
on 7 August 2017
Much cheaper than high-street stores and a lovely light, fresh scent for everyday wear.
Have been using mine most days at work for many months now and it's nowhere near finished.
on 27 April 2017
My trendy Auntie wore this and it always reminds me of her, warm, sunny and fun. Fantastic price plus all those memories - 10/10