on 23 February 2014
Brought this for my partner for fathers day prior to our son being born. Perfectly fits scan image and 3 years on its still pride of place. We liked it so much we also brought other family members their namesake versions.
on 25 November 2013
I orderd x2 i love my daddy photo frames. Instead i recieved x1 and recieved a 'i love mummy and daddy' which is not very appropriate as i did not order this and i am not with my girls dads. Delivery was quick but very disapointed with the wrong product sent. My little girl was upset too as she pickd the frame herself
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2011
I purchased this item for my fiance from our new born daughter for xmas & placed a picture of them together in it. He loved this when he opened it on xmas day and it has pride of place on his desk at work, would definitely recommend. Good product for the price.
on 14 January 2011
I bought this for my partner from my son for Christmas and it was very well received! Lovely photo frame, it takes pride of place on my partners bedside table. Came really quick too, even with all the snow.
on 25 October 2012
Got it for my husband and it looks very nice on his desk in his study now. Arrived promptly. The size is as described, which, I have found, is not always the case. A good value. Perfect!
on 26 August 2015
Lovely frame I brought for my husbands first wedding annibersary and put a baby scan photo of baby number 1 as first wedding anniversary is paper. Thisfrane looks very cute.
on 14 July 2012
TThe frame arrived in good time and in perfect condition. Beautiful gift would highly recommend!!! Unusual photo size so bear this in mind when choosing your picture :)
on 13 May 2013
The frame came in good time.

I should have paid more attention to the dimensions in the description. I had to cut down a 6 x 4 photo to go in it!
on 7 October 2012
A lovely photo frame, good quality and exactly as pictured. The actual picture space is a funny size but my standard picci size fitted in fine. Very pleased.
on 16 July 2012
Bought this for my brother and his beautiful little girl, great little gift for a family member and not at all ugly or cheap knock-off. Great product.