Colour: Black|Size: X-Large|Change
Price:£36.50+ £3.50 shipping

on 3 January 2015
I bought the original product for my wife and daughter a few years ago. They have worked well when we have had to leave the car and for dog walks on icy paths. Mine have worked brilliantly this year as a talisman. No ice since I bought them☺️
on 11 June 2014
Their maiden voyage was crossing the Vallee Blanche from the Italian side across the permanent snow and up the infamous arête to the Aiguille du Midi. Perfect! My companions used traditional crampons which meant they also wore gaiters but no such encumbrances for me.

I also road tested them in the UK on wet and slippery ground, again with great results.
on 13 May 2015
I bought these for my husband who is in Greenland. He tried different snow spikes for his winter boots but they did not last long before falling off the shoes. The Kahtoola Quad Microspikes are great, and the best there is. Highly recommend.
on 3 February 2015
Great product. Used in a number of snow/ice conditions. Clearly not for ice climbing but robust on 45 degree neve slopes, used with an axe a good piece of kit. Also good for landing on greasy seaweed covered rocks!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2015
I use these in the winter & summer in the lake district.
There excellent in both conditions, Im buying a second pair just in case these are not sold in the future.
Easily put on and removed, I have run down a few mountains with these and no problems.
Great in ice & snow on Scafell Pike.
on 9 April 2016
Purchased these from Amazon but the odd thing is that it was an American company but the postage which was free showed a German postmark and address, why did I but this item which showed a 2 to 3 week delivery date ? Simple they were £45, and yes they were quads, in the correct box and with a tote sack.
I have used a red pair of the old style whilst walking in snow and ice in the lake district and found them to be excellent, easy to put on and get off, easy to clean and no sign of rust or damage, if the quads are as good and the claim is they are supposed to be even better then if you even pay the full price they are a bargain, consider that to the cost of a slip in the snow or ice and a broken leg or hip ? no contest get yourself a pair, if these are too expensive then consider the earlier version.
on 3 April 2015
Bought these after loads and loads of recommendations and good reviews and after I decided I needed something after crashing to the floor on some ice. By the time they arrived (which was still ridiculously quickly...), the ice and snow disappeared, never to be seen since! I'm looking forward to trying them out. They fit over boots and trainers easily and are secure without being impossible to remove afterwards. They will also help down at the horse yard in winter when the tracks freeze over and are hard, I can take the wheelbarrows to the muckheap and not be sliding all the way down!
on 21 September 2015
Bought these for my wife bit on the large side so I now use them and i got my wife the small ones and she is happy
on 2 March 2015
Used in Norway, fantastic grip and fitted my boots with ease.
on 26 August 2014
superb solution in icy weather!