Customer reviews

Colour: Red|Size: Small|Change

on 28 September 2016
We purchased this board 2 months ago. Unfortunately after the first 'wow' factor the design won't stay flat anymore. It's now impossible to chop on as it's not a flat surface anymore, as simple as that. The handle, because of its weight but also because of the way the plastic has been cut and manufactured, goes flat, making the 3 pieces of which the board is composed pop up. There's no way the board will now work as a flat surface.
Totally overpriced product which 'artistically' looks nice but fails in its essential function. This isn't a good design at all.
on 3 January 2015
This is the fourth folding chopping board I have owned - and I prefer a folding one to a flat one because transfer to either bin or pan is so much more predictable and much quicker.
but this has a new design compared to previous folders, and the handle doesn't lie flat and pushes the whole board up off the worktop... Which at best is annoying, at worst means things slip around on the worktop.
Looks better made than others.... So it may outlast the other boards... Which with other boards is about a year or more with daily use.
Hopefully despite it being better made - the seam will get softer over time and the thing will end up as useable as previous designs -but obviously that will involve perseverance which frankly I shouldn't need to have to bother with.
on 25 May 2017
I love this board. The folding facility makes it so much easier to transfer veg etc to the cooking pot. It's also great when preparing vegetables as all the peel and off cuts are easily kept in one place to be popped in the bin.
on 10 July 2017
This replaces an old cutting board, I kept promising to buy one awhile ago, so far so good cleans beautifully easy to empty any waste
on 13 May 2017
Excellent bit of kit, didn't realise I had the colander too until checked very well made Don't go for cheaper as they are fake and break
on 19 July 2017
great idea but plastic poor quality and even a spoon can live a mark so I don't even wanna comment what a knife can do.
on 8 March 2017
Second one of these, I think they're great, stay flat and then fold easily to put chopped stuff into a saucepan or compost bin.
on 7 September 2017
I had an older version of this which I bought years ago and decided to replace it. I hadn't noticed that the side of it opposite the handle is now curved where it used to be straight. I wanted to stand it up on that base on my countertop leaning against the wall but it now won't stand up. Had I known this I wouldn't have bought it. A great product ruined by a pointless change in design.
on 16 August 2017
The folding function helps when you need to move chopped foods straight to your pan or bowls but the downside is as it's foldable the bottom is not completely flat when you put it on the surface so it could be tricky when you are chopping.
on 26 January 2017
My second one, looks good and great for shopping vegetables and put them straight into the pot