on 10 December 2013
I purchased three of these as sweet tongs. It does say in the product description 'Ice or Sweet Tong' and I would say they are more suited to ice but they are OK for what I wanted them for which is for my kids to play sweet shops with. My kids are old enough but these do have a jagged part on them which is a little rough so maybe not suitable for younger kids.

One of the three was a bit tarnished but for this price, I can't really complain.
One person found this helpful
on 4 January 2015
I ordered 3 of these little tongs just over one year ago (Nov.2013) and thought THEY WERE great little tongs good value THEN. Quality and value for that price WAS good. For my newest order (Jan 2015) I would give the value for money NOW, ONLY 1 STAR.
on 24 September 2017
Used for sweetie jars at our wedding & good price
on 3 May 2015
Arrived really quickly but I think there more for a sweet buffet rather than an ice bucket! I use them for work but there should be more ragged edges around the sides to grip the ice as I battled to pick up ice blocks using these tongs
on 1 April 2016
Marshmallows, glace cherries, mini flapjacks - all a lot easier to manage and a lot less messy using these useful tongs.
on 11 June 2015
Good quality tongs to be used for sweets in a sweetie cart. Nearly missed them as were included in a large box housing a folding chair I ordered at the same time !!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 November 2014
Difficult to fault these tongs at this price. We don't use them for ice - more for olives, capers, slices of meat, etc.
Very versatile and good value
on 10 May 2014
very good can not wait to use them for the sweetie table at our wedding, needed a good clean on arrival due to the dreaded stickers but in good condition and perfect size.
on 26 January 2017
Great product!
on 29 January 2016
Very cheap and fragile - but did the job