on 21 November 2013
A fun story for all of Bob's fans. Now if only he could get on with some of the millions of houses we need. Think of the photo opportunities for the coalition. I can picture it now, Bob, David Cameron and the other one, all in hard hats, astride a JCB in front of a heap of suitably recycled bricks (In our day we called them second hand, I suppose we didn't know any better). Beautiful.
on 19 February 2016
Great film - Bob The Builder was one of my favourite shows as a kid and this really was a great watch, especially when Spud (the naughtiest of all the cast) and scrambler were the main characters.
on 19 September 2014
As with Big Dino Dig, bought for nephew.

Same comments apply to this too, apart from fact I've sat & watched it with nephew and it wasn't bad (I';ve only seen bits of other Bob episodes etc).

For fans new & old I'm sure it'll entertain and keep them occupied
on 12 May 2015
My 3 year old grandson loves this DVD. He will watch it over and over loving it every time as he finds the clues to get to the golden hammer. Good buy.
on 31 January 2017
My son got bored quickly.
on 18 February 2016
Good buy for a child who loves Bob the builder (but only the old ones)
on 5 April 2016
happy grandson
on 5 July 2011
The animation and graphics are great but the story is a little tedious - even for a pre-schooler. Also my little boy finds the Blackbeard character quite scary and asks me to fastforward the pieces with him in it.
on 29 November 2012
DVD arrived on time and was well packaged. Grandson of 3years really loves Bob the builder and was not disappointed with this DVD.
on 8 January 2016