Customer reviews

Pingu - Platinum Pingu [DVD] [2009]
Format: DVD|Change

on 4 August 2017
Unfortunately non of the DVD's worked on our player.
on 24 October 2011
I grew up with Pingu as a child and loved it however, this latest dvd isn't as good as the older episodes. The humour just isn't the same and even the children who watch it lose interest after 10 minutes. However it really is down to personal perspective.

I love the fact that there are so many episodes on the dvd for a child to enjoy and the length of the episodes are great, so in this sense it is a great dvd to buy.
on 11 February 2016
it a good idea to have convert to DVD as I used to have VHS Tape
on 15 February 2011
I bought this DVD for my grandson who is almost 3 yrs old. He adores Pingu and the nice thing is that the 'episodes' are just long enough to restrict him to one or two before he goes to bed & he knows not to push his luck for some more. I know he will watch it over & over again.
on 27 January 2017
Bought this for my daughter (ahem-me-ahem).
on 5 August 2017
Son loved the DVD.
Funny to watch..
on 6 April 2015
Arrived quickly works well I'm sure my little boy will love it when he gets here thanks
on 3 November 2016
Gift
on 7 January 2018
No problems
on 16 October 2015
Excellent dvd! My nephew loves this dvd he has watched it so many times, it also brings back memories of when I used to watch this as a child. Highly recommend for little ones especially on cold and rainy days.