Format: DVD|Change

on 25 November 2011
I bought this DVD for my 3.5 yr old daughter. She loves Angelina and likes to imitate her moves and admire her "pretty pink dress". It follows Angelina from her arrival at the dancing academy and stay there. The storylines are simple and short so they are easy to follow for little ones. It is very good value and she watches it again and again. Her twin brother quite likes it too!
on 25 January 2012
My 3 yr old loves to dance and twirl, this is perfect. She copies the moves and loves to arabesque. Great wee stories too.
on 27 August 2010
my girls love this dvd.this dvd is fantastic for any budding ballerina's,its vey entertaining for little ones and adults too.
on 5 August 2013
Bought this for my 2 yr old granddaughter in case it rained when we were on holiday in Wales - it was the hottest week ever!!!
She did watch it towards the end of the week - one episode at a time - and loved it. I liked the stories and we both like to dance round the room with Angelina and friends!!
on 17 April 2012
Bought for my 3yr old grandson, but he only watched it for a little while as the Angelina was not the same as the other ones he was used to, he did not like it and refuses to watch it again, so waste of money.
on 9 November 2010
Great...... my daughter loves this DVD - there are not a lot of episodes, but my daughter doesn't mind watching it time and time again.
on 5 August 2016
My 2year daughter loves this DVD (I'll be honest i'm not so keen its pretty annoying), but its a good bedtime/calm down DVD as it's not too overstimulating. A must for any ballet mad tots.
on 2 February 2013
Bought this as a present and she loves it. She seems to remember the story well now after watching the DVD only a few times. It is now one of her favourite choices!
on 12 June 2012
I brought this for part of my god daughter's birthday, to say she loves it is an understatement! According to her mum she will watch it over & over! Perfect! :O)
on 30 December 2012
Allthough these dvds are now a few years old I can still recomend them.my little grandughter, loves them .brill, product.