on 16 April 2017
I used these gloves this weekend for a bike trip from Aberdeen to Applecross. The gloves appear well made and were very comfortable but the low rating is simply due to the cold. My fingers were like ice most of the journey and the temperature was not cold. I have consigned these gloves to the bin.
on 16 January 2014
I bought these when new to biking. I was happy enough as the weather was mild and dry and the gloves themselves are comfortable and fairly dextrous - at the price I was pleased. I have small hands and initially thought I should've gone a size up but after wearing in, they stretched to fit nicely.

However, once it got cold and wet I was less than happy. They're completely porous and obviously as soon as they get damp, they're freezing cold. Even when wet they're not that warm compared to the more expensive gloves I've now tried. I'm not talking extortionate, around the £50 mark. So if I knew then what I know now, I'd spend a tenner or two more and get something better. However, I do enjoy them wearing them in milder, dry weather as they are comfy, so overall 3/5 stars.
on 14 December 2014
Brilliant quality gloves that look like they'll stand a few years of hard usage , a tight fit for the size so if your planning on wearing inner gloves then buy the next size up , apart from that I cant see any other area of concern ! there well padded , made of great leather , have good quality zips and also look good , so id recommend the to anyone .
on 5 May 2017
Very well made gloves , hard wearing , fairly warm but not exceptional, but just sooooooo thick you can't feel controls , so I wear silk liners and thinner Autumn gloves
on 7 January 2013
Good robust gloves for the price. They are waterproof but not much warmer than cheaper gloves I have had. the fact that they are waterproof means that your hands are kept dry - meaning they don't feel the windchill. Overall not bad, but i guess you're not going to get really warm gloves for this low proce. They were initially very still but after a few days use they have started to supple up.
on 5 December 2012
i bought these as im an all weather rider and the reviews were mostly good.was sick of dead finger sydrome,nice pair of gloves but let me tell you these are not winter gloves.a five mile ride too work in 0 degrees my hands were frozen,oh well il keep looking for warm gloves.
on 28 October 2017
I use these all year. Soft, comfy, long lasting. Just brilliant. After 6 years I’ve just ordered my 2nd pair. Love em.
on 18 June 2012
I have had bike gloves before in the past but must say that these are great quality for the price & well satisfied with them. It was not long after I ordered this item that I received it so fast delivery for no extra cost also. Great price,Great delivery & great company I will buy more motorbike gear when needed in the future from you for sure. thanks
on 29 March 2011
These are not the best motorcycle gloves that you can buy. However, they offer decent protection from the elements and look like they would probably also protect your hands from abrasion in most accidents. If you want "everyday commuter gloves" at a reasonable price, these are probably the choice ones here.
on 11 September 2015
They are warm , i don't ride far i only have a suzuki van van , they are my warmest gloves, they fit well , i put a bit of leather feed on some times they still look like new