on 27 July 2010
Well i have had this for a little while now and am very happy with it.
Pros:
It is very compact slightly larger around than the inner cardboard tube of a kitchen roll, but about the same length.
The remote is small, but does everything you need.
The sound quality is surprisingly good both at low and high volume.
My iphone sits on it quite happily with the unit switched off but it still charges the phone.

Cons:
I would have liked some sort of cover to put over the docking port to keep it dust free.
It could also do with a little bracket type pocket on the rear to keep the remote safe when not in use.

I would say that it is suited to someone like myself, an older iphone user who wanted something small and unobtrusive rather than a large boombox affair with mega speakers.
However as it can also be used with batteries which makes it portable it would also suit younger users for this purpose as it is small enough to sit in a bag or rucksack and be carried around.
11 comment| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2013
Brilliant little gadget, sound a lot better than expected just the job to take on holiday and put in your hotel room, nice and light in weight.
on 22 August 2010
I bought this docking station to be the main music source in my living room/kitchen. I've not been disappointed. It's very smart, and perfectly loud enough to fill a room. The remote control is a nice added touch too. If you're umming and ahhing, get this one. :)
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2013
I'm really pleased with this product. It was delivered promptly, it's neat and compact, but quite stylish. Belts out a reasonable sound too and fits my iPod nano. Great product at a great price.
on 24 April 2011
Great little system, especially for the price. Bought it, primarily for taking on holiday so it had to be compact ( and it is ), with a fairly good sound but was surprised at just how good the sound is. Well worth buying.
on 20 March 2014
I ordered this late on Monday night and arrived Thursday morning, I love it, great sound quality, smaller than I expected, very neat and shiny, looks great with my black iPhone, complete with cable to use with other MP3 players too, did I mention the sound quality ? As good as the stereo I normally use if not better, highly recommend this product, excellent value !
on 9 October 2010
This was a fantastic buy would recommend it sound is really good and can be portable with barreries really fast delivery aswell
on 28 February 2014
I think this wee gadget is brilliant. It's fairly small and the sound is really good. Very portable. Love how it charges and is speakers at the same time. My neighbour even asked if I could take it to her house when she was having a party! Considering buying another one for my work place.
on 19 January 2015
Brilliant! The sound is excellent for it's size and price. Volume controls are easy to use, as they are clearly visible on the top of the unit,each side of the ipod dock. I have an I pod Nano with the wide connector and also an I pod touch, with the lightening connector. You can use both on this dock. The Nano or older Ipod fits into the dock as shown. There is a line in connector which connects the lightening type I phone or I pod to the unit, meaning the i pod has to lie flat next to the unit. I find this easier when using the touch screen, than using an adapter and putting the bigger I pod on the top of the unit.
on 22 June 2010
This is a great little speaker/docking station. I brought it for my son for use in his bedroom. The sound is clear and it is easy to use. The ipod can charge and play or charge only. My only niggle is that it is a bit fiddly to connect the ipod, but I think this may be the same with any Nano as they are so slim. I would definately recommend. Great buy for money.