Customer reviews

on 4 March 2011
This product and it's title is something Saints fans have dreamt about for over 40 years, finally the dream has come true and our team was confirmed as the best in the NFL and no longer the cellar dwellers. After waiting so long I think I can say with some conviction that all of us wanted a product that matched the quality of football that our team displayed throughout that tough season ending in our Superbowl victory over the odds on favourite Colts. That product is this one.

The quality of this film leads little to be desired, sure there may be a hankering for more gameplay on the run in to the Superbowl; some may say that a few more in depth interviews or profiles of players would have been nice. But that's nitpicking really. This is also good value for money, besides the main feature there are eight extra content features where you will find the story of Coach Payton, the half time show (brilliant on the night) and much more. I would recommend that if you are a fan of football then this should certainly be on your shopping list and then on your "most played DVDs" list. If you are a Saints fan and don't buy it then shame on you. For anybody in the UK who may have format worries, calm your soul, this plays in any good modern DVD player.

In conclusion, even without my obvious leanings towards the Saints, I have watched almost every Superbowl for over 20 years, and for me this was one of the great ones. So even if you aren't a Saints fan this is still the story of an exciting and inspiring journey capped off by a cliff-hanger of a game. One in which the Colts played their hearts out too - something that their fans should also be proud of. There will be other imitators on the block as alternatives to this DVD, but this was produced by the NFL for football fans and it shows. I highly recommend it.
on 28 January 2013
I finally got round to buying this for my girlfriend it was the first Super Bowl that my girlfriend watched and she has been hooked on the saints as you may know this season hasn't been great for them so wanted her to think of the good times this Christmas thinking it was the actual Super Bowl game buy it wasn't this is every bone crunching tackle every super play over the whole season and post season defiantly worth 70p hell I would even pay 10 quid for this looks great in blue ray too
on 2 September 2012
Great season review of the saints march to the Super Bowl ! A really great insight as well as to what the saints mean to the people of new Orleans
on 19 July 2014