on 30 July 2016
I bought this on discount to keep in my birthday gift box (for unexpected party invites etc) but it was much smaller than I imagined. A bit smaller than a tennis ball. I assumed it would be small football size.
on 1 May 2018
Awesome fun
on 30 August 2016
I ordered the Waboba specifically for a long beach trip. After using the ball for 3-4 days it had a few moulding issues. As you can see in the photos, lumps started to appear. However strange it was the ball still bounced and played excellently. Hurts when you get smacked in the face!
review image
on 22 July 2014
This ball is great fun, it works well for us. We can play in our small outdoor village pool when it's not too busy. Skimming the ball off the surface splashes water into the catcher's face, always something to aim for!
on 10 July 2017
Works great,
on 11 September 2017
As described
on 4 August 2015
Bought this to use while we away on holiday , to keep the kids entertained in the pool etc , well worth the money they had hours of fun .
on 7 June 2017
my boys love these
on 13 October 2015
arrived on the last day of subjected delivery.
as described, they are great fun to use on holiday !!!
on 20 November 2016
Absolutely love Waboba - this is my 2nd one, but the other one did last 6 years!!