on 29 November 2013
I love this toy - lots of different textures and colours to stimulate little eyes and fingers. Crinkly bits, rattly bits and bits they can grab all feature. A nice toy to hang from the top of the pushchair. My son, who is 4 months old, has the dragon and the firefly and he loves them both. I've hung one from the bouncy chair dangly-toy-arch-thing and it keeps him entertained for much longer than simple rattles, and anything that keeps him happy gets 5 stars from me.
on 3 June 2015
A bit disappointed. Did not notice the poor quality of the one we received until after I had removed all the packaging (my fault for not examining thoroughly but didn't occur to me as lamaze toys are usually great quality). The fabric on one of the wings is twisted and sewn together wrong. The flower isn't properly attached and has ripped fabric. The fabric has fault lines. This looks like a factory second. Not worth the money and not as good as our other lamaze toys.
I still give it 3 stars as with other lamaze toys it is brightly coloured with interesting textures and our baby loves the rattle. However, it does have a lot of hard bits and sharp bits that seem a bit hazardous. Not as good as some of the other lamaze toys.
on 11 November 2016
My baby loves this toy and had been chatting away to it since he was 5 weeks old. Lamaze are brilliant at making toys that grow with the child and I bought these as a replacement as too scared of losing something so valuable to my baby
on 8 May 2013
As with all Lamaze products, this has lots of colourful and educational features. We researched the range a lot before finding a new one for the collection and this one has proved very popular. I particularly like the fact that this one isn't as large as some others (the robot for example), so it isn't too large on our buggy.
on 15 September 2015
I just love the lamaze toys, very good quality and lots of different things on there for stimulation. Nice to find them slightly cheaper too! I saw something about a dangerous sharp part on other reviews but no such thing on mine and have given it a good inspect.
on 11 July 2010
We bought this for our niece when she was only 3 months and she loved it. Now that she's almost 5 months she can appreciate all the different features. The other week I saw her trying to bite the toes off the dragon and just yesterday the mirror was in her mouth! Not to mention, she also loves the rattle.

It's the toy that keeps of giving. Would recommend for all babies.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this 'Dee Dee the Dragon' and a matching 'Emily' for twin grandchildren of friends of ours. They are well made from very colourful but quality materials and have different textures and there are various sounds, including rattles and squeaks. The handle will be useful (I'm told) for teething. I think the twins will love them.
on 29 August 2011
My Grandson loves Dee Dee. I was very concerned when it arrived as very PINK!!! From picture I realised colourful & had a pink head, I did not appreciate whole body was pink!! I was concerned my Son in law wouldn't approve, but as baby has declared a favourite he wins!! Well done again Lamaze! ( This was a gift from my husband who is Welsh, he was appalled so little RED on this dragon!)
on 11 March 2013
I love Lamaze toys they are so colourful and have lots of things to do on them and this one is no different. The tail has a mirror on the end that my little girl is mesmerised with, the wings are crinkly and there's a purple ball with little beads in it that makes noise. There's also a lot of textures and a ring on the top that can be attached to linking rings. All in all a generally lovely toy.
on 30 August 2015
These are poor quality fakes. The label did not show that the toy had been through the correct safety checks. I have 2 real lamaze toys for my 2 month old and they are great however the stitching on this was is loose and messy. The material was all very rough. Not safe for children. Very disappointed with amazon for allowing these to be sold. Also fid not get a full refund on return! Awful service snd dangerous products!