on 14 January 2017
I already have this Album. This was bought as a present for friends for Xmas. They were very pleased with it. Foster and Allaen are wonderful artistes
on 1 October 2017
Very good product, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an item like this. My grandad loved it!
One person found this helpful
on 14 November 2017
thanks very much for lovely music
on 17 November 2017
Fast Delivery at a competetive price
on 17 August 2015
Going to see them live in Eastbourne later in year (now August 2015) They are very easy listening. I have seen them live before in Portsmouth. I like their music. I know its not to everybody taste but more probably for the older person.
on 21 July 2016
Bought for my neighbour and she loves it *****.
on 3 February 2010
I always have a penchant for this duo and was not sorry I purchased this latest double album by them.It has a wide range of MILLION SELLERS from "IL SILENZIO" to "FROM A JACK TO A KING", all gems in their own right, and a must for all their fans.Go get it without any further delay.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 November 2016
Good service and a good product
on 21 March 2017
on 6 December 2015
What can been written about these two Irish artists who make excellent CD for leasure listening. Worth the purchase price.