on 10 May 2017
Frames turned up well packaged with fast delivery from DPD. My posters were easily fitted and held in place. Recommended.
on 30 March 2017
solid.
on 10 May 2011
Good, just this minute got my frame to go with my poster of Darkness then Redness then Whiteness. Still waiting for that though. But yes, the frame is everything I want it to be. Took a little long to get here in my oppinion, but its obviously from another country. Still, very nice frame.

Edit: I didn't unwrap the frame until a week later when my poster was delivered. Just a warning to other people, the glass has things to peel off on both sides. If you dont take these off the poster will look darker and less transparent. I almost spent alot of money going to buy another piece of plastic glass that looked clearer. Thank god my mother noticed there was peely things in time.
on 7 December 2010
It's pressboard and plexiglass but when it's installed it looks professional.

There's no distortion in the plexi screen, which I was worried about.

Well packaged, easy to set up. Can be hung portait or landscape. Dispatched and arrived in 3 days.
on 20 July 2012
Exactly what I wanted! The frame holds the whole poster (with no margin around it) so you don't need to centre the poster by eye, it just fits exactly in the frame. The plastic on the front doesn't warp or bend at all, it is perfectly see through, in fact if you're not looking for it, it might as well be glass, but at a fraction of the price! We have quite old walls and this frame is very light (because of the plastic) so there is no worry of it pulling a nail out of the wall or falling down which is great.
The only warning I would give to other buyers is to make sure you open the package and fit the poster in etc., on a super clean, dust free and hair free surface! I did this on the floor (thinking I would have a big surface to work) and within seconds the whole of the plastic was covered in fluff and puppy hair because of the static on the plastic. They were easy enough to get rid of, but it is just a faff that can easily be avoided by making sure you start off somewhere super clean.
All in all, exactly what I was looking for, and amazing value!
on 23 August 2010
These frames I bought for my 2 teenage sons for their posters. They are really nice and don`t look cheap like other poster frames. They are black painted wood finish. Must order some more.
on 3 January 2011
The frame is lovely and the hooks on the back allow a secure hold on the wall. Minor faint scratches on the perspex but for £20 plus p&p I guess you get what you pay for. It looks good in my living room and at least my poster art is finally on the wall. Overall good quality for the money paid.
on 31 January 2013
Not the most sturdy of frames but definitely fit for purpose and feels solid enough. Perfectly sized for the maxi poster - doesn't obscure the edges. Delivered really quickly and well packaged. All in all very happy...thanks.
on 13 September 2011
Item exactly what I wanted,as described by seller. It arrived very quickly, my poster looks great inside it. Very happy with my purchase!
on 24 February 2010
I liked the frame and well fit and match with the poster. I am happy with this.