Customer reviews

Yoga-Mad Fitness Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair 2 x 3Kg , Orange
Size: 3kg|Colour: Orange|Change

on 1 May 2017
These weights are great for people looking to do a bit of a work out at home. The grip is very comfy and the blue colour is lovely.

I've had a number of items from yoga-mad in the past and always been happy with how long they have lasted, so hopefully these will last me for ages too.

Overall a great product for the price.
on 6 August 2015
The weights are good quality and feel comfortable when using them, it was a shame it took 3 weeks to turn up but the product itself it very high quality and would purchase more of these if I had space at home
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 February 2015
Excellent value for money and by ordering these with another £5 item, I got free delivery, too. This has to be a bargain, because postage for this heavy item was a little more than £5.
These are small, neat dumbbells with a comfortable neoprene flock covering. I bought the 1 kg weights since I I need a fairly gentle exercise routine and these are a good weight and size for use without undue strain.
on 6 March 2017
Just perfect for my needs
on 4 April 2016
These are a well-made and excellent little pair of dumbells. Moreso as I could not find them cheaper anywhere else (£3.99. I'm a 'lady of a certain age' who is not looking to build muscles and qualify for the Miss Universe Contest. Rather, I just want to tone my arms. I researched the internet and found that these 1kg weights were ample. Certainly heavier and easier to hold than the Baked Beans cans I had been using.
on 27 April 2017
I have the 1kg, 2kg and 3kg weights and they are brilliant! Perfect to add along with your workout to help get rid of those unwanted pounds and build muscle. 👍🏻
on 1 October 2017
Good weights but I have small hands and found that they were rather uncomfortable to hold safely. The middle part that you hold is quite thick which made certain movements hard to do, I felt like I couldn't get a really good grip on them.
on 10 April 2017
They do the job I bought them for.
Delivery was good.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 July 2016
Nice colour, nice feel - makes you want to grab them more than if they were boring (!) Anything to encourage exercise is good in my book
on 18 April 2017
These dumbbells are very well made, I had bought them for my sister as she wanted to start building muscle and toning up, so far she says that they have been working a charm. These dumbbells are heavy enough and comfortable to hold while lifting them. My sister would recommend these to anybody that is wanting to get a great set of dumbbells to use at home as they are just perfect for her needs.