on 13 February 2014
My gran has really thin skin and whenever she gets a cut bleeds horrendously! Advice from the doctor was to buy theses plasters however the are 91p each! Therefore I told her I would get some from amazon, she couldn't believe the price and therefore I bought two boxes. She went to church and told all her friends, so expect more orders!! Thanks!! 110% recommendation!!
on 15 December 2013
My GP originally gave me a prescription for another brand (Softpore) of the same size dressing, these worked out very expensive so when I required more I thought I would try these instead. The quality is good but the pads are not quite as thick as the Softpore ones, and the adhesive is not quite as strong. However for my use, and I imagine most peoples use, they are good enough for what they are required to do and offer much better value.
on 28 March 2010
This is exactly what my podiatrist told me to order and none of the pharmacies stocked it. I have ordered these twice and they arrive within a few days. Excellent service.
on 3 September 2013
Great product arrived and at such a fantastic price too! Nothing to dislike, everything just right and would definitely order this product again.
on 16 July 2015
These adhesive dressings are 6cm x 7cm overall, and the padding is 3cm x 4cm. When in use, they were comfortable that I often forgot I had them on whilst showering. The even managed to stay secure even though it was soaked through. If anything the adhesive was probably a bit too strong. Each dressing is individually packaged.
on 13 October 2015
Good dressing to keep handy, useful for cuts keeping them clean. I find these cause no my skin no irritation, having sensitive skin. They are not waterproof, easily replaced after washing when needed.
on 26 June 2015
These work incredibly well when using verruca treatments as they actually stick to feet and stay stuck. I always had trouble with the plasters supplied in the treatments themselves because they simply came unstuck within a short time of applying.
on 20 April 2015
Amazing value! These are usually ridiculously expensive, so it was literally a steal buying this!
Will come in handy for future boo-boo's and for when my feet are damaged beyond compare at Creamfields 2015 :)
on 20 June 2014
Ideal dressing for first aid on small or post operation wounds. Easily applied with adhesive which is secure but easily removed. Does not stick to wound itself and is absorbent. Would recommend to anyone who has to dress wounds on a regular basis.
on 5 December 2013
These are so easy to use, a soft backing on adhesive film which can be applied strait to the cleaned wound. These are much less expensive - a pack of 60 should last a long time, even if you have a family of boisterous boys - and easier to use than other cloth strips I have tried..