on 21 August 2013
It is a very basic design but I bought two of these as I lent two compact cameras out to my relatives and was worried about damage. It fit over the cameras perfectly and keeps them protected with carried about in a bag or rucksack - v. happy :)
on 17 September 2013
The design is not going to win any awards for asthetics, but the cost was minimal and it is padded well and protects the camera perfectly .... bought for my daughter when she inherited my old discarded camera ... but might just get one myself.
on 15 February 2016
Sturdy product but did not enable my wife's compact camera to fit, even though sizes given on web page seemed suitable.
on 28 July 2013
I chose this case because it would fit my camera and it was cheap. It is exactly as described, plenty of room for camera and any spares I might need.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this, excellent value and fair quality.
on 2 March 2017
Nice product. Quality good.
on 18 December 2013
I was looking for a practical camera case for my new Canon Powershot SX240 HS. This one is perfect to keep the camera in my purse against scratches etc. Though, I don't think it would protect the camera much against falling down or hitting somewhere since it is only neoprene.
on 4 November 2013
Outdoor photographer for 55 years - bought two as the price was good - very impressed by fit (Lumix TZs ), and quality of material and layout is also punching way above its weight. Good padding (not as good as semi-hard shell), but much easier to access. Neoprene is waterproof, but rain could get in at the top - solve the problem by carrying a small plastic bag in the back pocket. Highly recommended as a practical and cheap tool. that blends into the background and doesn't shout "I've got an expensive camera"
on 1 October 2013
The highest quality product. Very durable and great for keeping a small room. I personally am very happy I bought it and I highly recommend it to everyone because it is really good quality, solid and cheap
on 16 September 2013
I bought this item as a 'cheapie' not expecting much from it, but boy was I wrong! It has three handy compartments in which to put things and it also attaches to your belt for easy use. I honestly don't know what I did without it in the first place.
on 15 August 2013
I bought this for my husband who lost his camera case while cycling along the Front at Blackpool. It was cheap, yet perfectly adequate and well made. A great purchase for keeping his camera safe while packed in luggage for our holiday.