Customer reviews

1,083

on 19 August 2016
I bought this bag to house both my Panasonic and Sony cameras, and I does a great job. It also houses my extra lenses, batteries and chargers.

There's loads of storage space for all the cables I have as well my microphone. There is also a zipped area on the front of the bag were I can put my 10" tablet without a problem.

Overall a very versatile camera bag that is very comfortable to wear and distributes the weight evenly.
on 7 May 2016
I Really Enjoy the Backpack and Its Neat design and compact style. I Hold all my photo & video gear and it fits prfectly. (Canos EOS DSLR, Lights, Shotgun Mik, 300mm Lens, 50mm lens, Gopro Hero 4, gopro frame, batteries) you name it. It all fits in there. in the outer side straps I attach my flexible gopro tripod and in the outer back elastic straps I attach my Camera Rig.
on 27 September 2017
I have had this bag for the best part of a decade. I keep an eye on it on Amazon as I live in dread of it being no longer available. If a strap ever breaks I will definitely replace it with same bag. I can fit 2 DSLR bodies, a 100 mm - 400 mm, a 24 mm - 100 mm, and a loupe, in addition to small reflector pack, rain sleeve, kneeling mat etc. Bag has put in some serious miles. I love it.
on 25 February 2013
Looks well made. Will have to see how it stands up to wear and tear. Very comfortable to wear. Easily adjusted straps. Partitions can be moved easily to accommodate various sizes of camera accessories. Many pockets for smaller items will be very usefull. Now been using this backpack for over 2 years. Using it to hold Canon 760d, 15-18mm lens, 50mm lens,70-300mm Tamron lens and a Canon 55-250, plus assorted filters, cleaning equipment and spare batteries. Travelled extensively around Europe with it and it is wearing very well. All zips are working as they should and all stitching is holding well. Very good Piece of gear and well worth the price. Would definitely buy another if I lost this one. One final point, "Amazon" printed on the zip pulls does not indicate value of contents as would "Manfrotto", etc.
Now been using this case for about 4 years. It has been around a lot of Europe and the UK. Everything is still as it should be, all zippers still in perfect working order and no tears or rips in any part of it. No damage to any camera equipment inside. Amazing piece of kit for the price. Well done Amazon.
on 4 September 2015
Bought this bag on 24 Aug 2015, so only a few days old, great bag, love it, but the carry handle on the top of the bag has already started to come unstitched from one side ,and wll not be long before it separates completely, part from that great product.
review image
on 3 December 2011
I have a sony Alpha 230 and just invested in a new telephoto lens (i am starting out in photography) and this bag seemed okay so i bought it. arrived fast and delivered okay.

What i love:
Its cheapish
Its straps and build qulaity are good!
There are many hidey holes where you can stash important things
And there is lots of space

Downside (for me)

Its to big for what i have at the moment, but since i always carry around a pencil case it can be used to support my camera and lens so they don't move around inside the bag.

I don't feel they are secure inside, somehow the way that the compartments are spilt feel a little stick and paste together its basically Velcro compartments, so i always carry my pencil case just to stiffen the area up.

Its very bulky!

But overall i do like it but after a long day it feels horrible to carry as any backpack would!
on 10 April 2012
This bag is a must have item if you are a videographer or photographer - Its got everything you need in a bag, plus some - And whats more, it doesn't look like a photographers kit bag, which in todays world I think is incredibly important - Who wants their bag to stand out like a sore thumb just begging to get pinched - Yes, some of the other reviewers are right - It may not be the right bag to tramp around the world with, its not built for that - But for every day just going around your business locally with your equipment not wanting it to stand out screaming 'nick me' its an ideal bag - Pockets for everything, padding for everything which is more than adequate in thickness - Its a great bag actually worth double this..
on 26 March 2016
Good value bag for a SLR camera. I bought this bag for my father who is a member of a camera club - this bag has proved useful as the club are always organising trips to various places. He can easily pack his camera and accessories in the bag. The bag was purchased in 2013 and is still going strong. I would highly recommend this product.
on 23 May 2017
Fair bit of space in this bag . I manage at a push to get 2x bridge cameras and Nikon D3300 plus 300mm lens my small camcorder and spare batteries etc in it. I have my tripod fastened to outside of bag with the adjustable straps . A good price as well. Comfortable to carry.
VINE VOICEon 22 August 2011
I got this to put my Nikon D5100 with various extra and the manual - I was surprised by how big it was but actually with all my kit in it's just the right size.

Really well designed and built with lots of movable compartments and velcro straps - comfortable over the shoulder and beacuse it's not branded - other than "amazon basic" zip tags a potential thief wouldn't know it houses expensive cameras gear.

I looked at other bags in a well known high street shop and to get something simila to this I would have needed to pay twice as much.

Excellent job Amazon.