on 25 March 2011
Got this to house my new Samsung N150 plus netbook. Was looking for something that would take the netbook and charger lead in one and this fits the bill. The netbook fits in nicely, with about half an inch to spare down the two sides and about an inch at the top. The pocket on the outside is big enough for the charger and plug - although the plug does stick out a bit, but then that is to be expected.

I like the handles - something to grab the bag with and allos carrying for long distances rather than carrying in the crook of the arm.

Very pleased with this - the orange colour inside is a bit bright but that doesn't bother me! For £6.99 you cant go wrong!
6 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2016
Fantastic bag. Snug and fits iPad perfectly. It looks smart ,the colour stands out and the orange co ordination looks great. It feels soft and is a bag that commands professionalism. Ideal for any tablets and extra pocket to put accessories in
on 26 December 2011
I bought this item for my partner as a Christmas present 'stocking filler', I had read the reveiws (as I always do) and thought it would be worth a try at the low price of £8 including free super saver delivery. When my partner opened it on Christmas day we were both surprised to see and feel the workmanship and material quality when bearing in mind the price. In fact I was so impressed that I'm about to order another one for my Motorola XOOM tablet PC. Highly recommended.
on 26 January 2018
Nice bag that I now use with my 10" tablet when travelling.
on 11 January 2018
Definitely worth every penny. Highly recommend.
on 20 October 2017
Perfect size for my DVD player and a few dvds !!! And keeps them all safe
on 23 July 2017
Great quality. Slightly bigger but that suits me as i can fit charger, etc
on 25 January 2018
perfect for my needs. a well made bag.
on 11 February 2018
great, it fits well
on 27 March 2014
Great iPad bag fashioned after a briefcase style. I love the flexible and yet hard wearing material. No nonsense black exterior and colourful interior. Plenty of room for my iPad 3 with its cover on as well as my phone and a small paper notebook, pen etc. Perfect for meetings and anything that requires having your iPad "on the go."