Customer reviews

Price:£34.17+ Free shipping

on 25 November 2011
Good product as I expected. It brings two replacement lens with it's rubbers, a screw driver and 6 srews. Easy to replace.
on 9 May 2014
These lenses are excellent. Yes they replace the one you've damaged which is what they're meant to do, but before I'd thought about getting replacements I think I was a bit precious about the front lens as I always am with optical equipment. Well not now! Now I don't care if i scratch the lens because it's so easy to replace! So i'm much rougher with the GoPro than I used to be.

Lenses are dead easy to replace as you get the correct screwdriver in the kit. Awesome.
on 7 February 2015
Purchased this it as my dog thought it a good idea to run my Go Pro into a rock whilst he was wearing it and badly scratched the lens.

When the kit arrived it came with an instruction set and these where super easy to follow and in no time at all my camera was ready to go again.

I have taken the camera underwater since replacing the lens and it hasn't leaked at all where the new lens is so I would definitely by this product again
on 21 July 2012
Buying these replacement lenses for the GoPro case, has given me the confidence to use the camera in very extreme cases knowing that I can replace the lens should it be scratched or damaged, I bought them without the need for them, and still haven't used them but they are there if needed without the possibility of ruining a whole film shoot. A great spare to carry around.
on 9 May 2013
The lens is good quality.
I did find the screw driver pretty useless as the handle twists as you try to undo the screws, binned the screw driver and used one with a good handle.
Seals are 100% waterproof, test it out by going Kitesurfing in Gale force winds and 8 ft waves, no leaks.
on 20 November 2012
The fact it comes with the screwdriver needed to change the lens is a massive plus as I had the lens changed on my Gopro case within 5 minutes of the postman delivering the kit. Then put the spare lens, screws and little screwdiver in my camera bag for any future accidents.
on 6 July 2012
You will at some time need this and it's simple to replace the lenses, I scratched and replaced lens after Gopro handlebar mount broke with the vibration, this item is cheaper to buy on Amazon than the Gopro site
on 11 February 2013
The package arrived and the contents were well packed and as advertised.
Will be buying from here again.
New lens was fitted and good to go in a few minutes.
on 4 January 2013
This was required because the current lens got scratched. good price with postage so not worth getting the car ouit to go to the shop and buy it at an extra price.
on 2 June 2013
easy to replace, all tools supplied with the package, not mutch knowhow requeired, just watch the step by step brochure or the videos on youtube... :)

See one answered question