on 6 March 2017
I own two of these, one of which is more than 5 years old and still going strong. It's a durable, bright, easy to use rear light that I can very much recommend.

PS: Make sure the plastic battery holder completely snaps into place, as otherwise the light will not be totally waterproof.
on 27 January 2014
I feel safe cycling with the knowledge that this is bright enough for people to see me from behind. Takes AAA batteries which is a bonus as I can use rechargeable ones.
on 31 May 2013
Having owned the frog, strobe and skink before I thought the boomer would provide the same quality of light. I was wrong.

I love the Knog silicone lights as you can pop the, off your bike very easily when locking up in town and there are no mounts left on the bike to wrestle with putting the lights back on.

The boomer rear light fits very loosely on my 27.2 seatpost where the frog and strobe fit nice and tight. Also the internal cap that holds the batteries in place didn't work very well, but it still works when in the silicone case but I noticed the silicone case is not tight to the internals like a Knog skink as the lens seems to be trying to pop out and needs regularly pushing back in. I suppose this is working its way out from vibration from riding.

The front boomers are even worse for this and have an added annoyance of a big plastic clips that digs its way into your handlebars which is silly as one advantage of these silicone lights should be that there is not metal or plastic parts stcratching your bikes finish.
on 2 October 2015
I can't believe I spent £13 on this. It came and it already had a white crusty bit as the battery had eroded. I cleared all that I could off as I badly needed a backlight and thought it would be ok but it stopped working a month later. Went to return it today and apparently no longer eligible for return. Not very happy! Also the design is a bit flawed in that it switches itself on in your bag all the time and wastes the battery.
on 28 June 2013
I've had a few before and would never go back to plastic ones.
These are extremely durable. Knog's don't fall off, no need of screws so nothing gets loose.
on 9 March 2013
I highly recommend this product. It looks great, easy to use (very bright!!) & can be recharged by plugging into your computer.
on 7 December 2012
good product as a whole producing strong light stream; however, it is a a little fiddly switching on/off at times.
on 7 December 2015
Lasted 6 months , then stopped working, wasn't cheap either.