HALL OF FAMETOP 100 REVIEWERon 21 September 2015
I have bought this item for making gift tags and bookmarks using my Canon Colour Printer. This paper is really great and very good value for money.
It is genuine 300gram paper by Mondi and the colour is pure white (not tinged with off white). When I printed numerous pages it never sticks in the printer and the colours come out really vibrant. I will definitely keep buying this paper, it comes in the original Mondi branded packaging. It works out to be excellent value for money as most similar 300 gram uncoated card I could find was for 100 sheets whereas this is 125.
on 22 June 2017
I double checked online if my printer could handle the weight. The trick is to feed the paper one by one. A pain but cheaper than getting your project done professionally.
on 29 April 2017
Good value and speedy delivery. Very pleased.
on 5 January 2017
Perfectly smooth card, just what I wanted, at a brilliant price
on 20 March 2017
good quality
on 26 April 2017
Really good quality paper. I use it to print out bookmarks, and they are the perfect thickness.
on 20 September 2013
I originally bought this card stock for around £7. I bought 2 reams of it and was completely overjoyed by the quality of it. It is super smooth and when using it in my printer, the ink glides onto it seamlessly, leaving the colours vibrant and the ink sitting on top of the card with an almost embossed feel to it. This inevitably means that I save on my printer's ink as the colours don't soak into the card and leave it washed out. Less quality card usually results in needing to print in higher quality because the ink soaks into the card and the colour isn't half as vibrant. So this card is definitely good for saving printer ink. Its fabulous card and I would have given it 5 stars in a heartbeat if it wasn't for one thing. And alas, in most cases when reviewing items......there is always a "but"....

I recently ran out of this card and came back to order it only to find that it is over DOUBLE the price of what I originally paid for it. I am astounded at the price and I feel the substantial increase is completely outrageous. And upon reading other reviews, apparently the price rose as far as £19.99 at one stage! What is happening here? It appears to me the good reviews and successful sales of this card has fallen fowl to "Success equals Price Hike", in other words....if you want it, you are going to have to pay dearly for it. I know personally upon originally buying and loving this card that, I recommended it to a great deal of crafter friends of mine as well as friends and family, who in turn bought it also. Of course, I am merely surmising that "Success equals Price Hike" is the reason for the ridiculous price this card is now sitting at....£14.44 as I write this (but goodness knows what it will climb to again!). But I cannot see how this card can jump so incredibly high in price in such a short period of time. Has a paper forest plant vanished off the face of the earth that I am not aware of?

It appears we consumers have fallen victim to this card's selling success! As much as I love this card and am loathed to buy any other brand, I'm afraid my tightening purse strings win out this time and I cannot in good conscience or in good financial sanity, buy this card again at this inflated price. I have now, much to my printer's higher ink consumption, bought another type of card. And although the quality of the card is nowhere near as smooth as this card.....the price tag is much more favourable, even with using a smidgen more ink and paying postage on top.

As much as the quality of this card gets hands down, 5 stars there is no way I will even consider buying it until the price comes down to a reasonable level......say £7.....like it used to be??
on 28 June 2011
This is exactly as described - a heavy (300 gsm) white paper with a very smooth fine finish to it.

My wife remarks that it is not quite as thick as 300 gsm craft card, but it looks to be fine for making greetings cards. Presumably the craft card is a bit less dense than this very fine heavy weight paper.
Anyway, a thick sheaf of this has disappeared in the direction of her card-making facility!
;)

It fits my printer and feeds smoothly without hesitation in an Epson CX6600. There seems to be less dust with this than with some of the craft cards, which will hopefully be kind to the print heads.

We both like it and consider it to be fair value.
Delivery was only a couple of days for a heavy item.
So it rates the full 5 stars.

Recommended!
on 4 December 2011
I have buying this for over a year now and it has always been priced at 7.19 and found it excellent value for money. WHY is it I have gone to re-order it and it is now 19.99. It is excellent card for cardmaking but not at that price.
on 13 November 2011
I originally purchased this, as a temporary solution for needing to print some invitations. I was so impressed by both the quality and the speed of which it arrived; have continued to purchase without disappointment. The card is of good quality and can be used for a wide range of printing. Its a very good buy, and cheaper than most.
Why has this price gone from £8 to £19.00 wow, not sure if will contiune to buy at that price.