on 30 November 2009
It arrived this morning and I love it. I think Andre Bocelli has a beautiful voice and am a big fan anyway. The songs on this album are nice and relaxing, nice to listen to with a mince pie and glass of mulled wine.
Tracks include:
White Christmas
Angels We have heard on high
Santa Claus is coming to town
The Christmas Song
Silent Night Cantique de noel
Caro Gesu' Bambino
Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle
God Bless Us Everyone
I Believe ( with Katerine Jenkins)
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2009
Andrea's voice is sheer magic and his rendition of the traditional carols is exquisite, what more could anyone ask for Xmas? Additionally there is the superb DVD which I recommend anyone who loves Andrea to buy. This is a superb feel good Christmas experience. I am awaiting my full DVD of this Christmas special, being released shortly.

This is a superb CD/DVD set and I would highly recommend to those who enjoy all that is good about our traditional Christmas. Also if you enjoy this why not try some of his super opera's I now have them all and I just love them the more I play them.
on 2 December 2009
Andrea's voice is sheer magic and his rendition of the traditional carols is exquisite, what more could anyone ask for Xmas? Additionally there is the superb Xmas DVD which I recommend anyone who loves Andrea to buy. This is a superb feel good Christmas experience.

I would highly recommend this CD to those who enjoy all that is good about our traditional Christmas. Also if you enjoy this why not try some of Andrea's super opera's I now have them all and I just love them the more I play them.
on 4 December 2009
Anyone who enjoys Christmas should purchase this CD. It's full of wonderful seasonal cheer, delivered with Andrea's usual modest aplomb.

The DVD is apparently just a taster of the full show that's going to be released on the 7th December, I've already pre-ordered mine as this looks like something that you put on whilst trimming the tree, wrapping presents, writing cards and indeed eating Christmas lunch, but also wonderful to sit down and view as a concert.

Don't hesitate to pop this one into your basket, it's a great addition to anyone's collection.
on 28 December 2009
This is absolutely MARVELLOUS!!!! It is Bocelli at his best and sweetest. The Christmas songs are all the type you can sing-along with, and the words to all the songs are included in the booklet that accompanies the c.d. It is a replica of the show which he performed in Italy for Christmas 2009. He is accompanied - in a few songs - by well known singers, and by a delightful children's choir singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." Bocelli's pronunciation of the words to the songs in English is excellent....in fact, so is his pronunciation in German and French. It is pure pleasure....I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new Christmas Carol c.d.
on 1 December 2009
Andrea Bocelli has a brilliant voice and even better to listen to a Christmas album from him. There is heart & romance with every note that he produces and I hope he does more in the future.
on 2 December 2015
One of my favourite classical tenors singing with his usual passion, songs that I adore. I love Christmas carols, as only get to hear them once a year, so they remind me of the fun Christmases past and of the exciting one's of the future.
on 14 February 2012
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift. He really loves it and played it all over the Christmas period.I am sure we are both fans for life!
on 23 January 2015
I bought this CD for one track,and that was "God Bless us Everyone" from the Disney movie "A Christmas Carol" (Music by Alan Silvestri) after seeing this cartoon movie,I just felt that this music was worth cost of this disc.However,this CD has a great deal of well sung Christmas music.A very enjoyable disc.
on 1 October 2015
What I can say is that this album hits you in the heart! Needless to say I have been playing it already. It's smooth, warming, heavenly & gorgeous just like Andrea and would make a wonderful gift for someone, an absolute must!