on 12 July 2010
Bought one for myself and three more as gifts for friends. Good quality and excellent value for money. You can't go wrong with this very pretty pendant.
on 4 December 2010
I bought this item as a Christmas present for a young teenager. It seems the perfect gift, not to heavy, and very pretty. I bought a second one after receiving the first as they are excellent presents for young girls.
on 1 December 2015
The pendant is very delicate but seems of good quality. It looks particularly nice worn against a dark colour, when the lovely design becomes very apparent. The only thing I don't like is the chain, which is very thin and was knotted on arrival. I have a selection of silver chains of various lengths, so not a problem for me, particularly since this was purchased for a very good price on a Lightning Deal.
on 29 December 2012
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter's best friend , in the Black Friday Deals. I paid around the £12 mark for this and would say it was well worth it. It was fairly light, due to the cut-out nature of the design, so not a necklace for tomboy sort !! For a girl/teen wanting a pretty, not too expensive necklace this is perfect, it was well finished and polished and came in a lovely presentation box. The friend really likes it by the way !!! the girls are 14, so style is all important now, and this fit beautifully.
on 10 December 2010
Bought it for my girlfriend and she loves it.. Its abit smaller than i thought it would be.. But for its price, i cant complain.
on 26 December 2013
I was very impressed with this product. It was purchased for my 17 year old son as a gift for his girlfriend. The feedback from the giver and the reciever has been very positive and we would recommend to others.
on 13 February 2013
I gave this 4 stars only because it was a little smaller than I anticipated. I will now give it to my daughter as a present as she likes smaller pieces and it is lovely. I am now about to order the matching earrings to make a set. Perfect for anyone, except those who love bold, chunky pieces.
on 2 December 2015
Bought this as a Christmas present for my wife, she hasn't had it yet but I like it! It's really well packaged, too. Looks more expensive than it is, which is pretty much what you want from jewellery!
on 13 July 2012
I ordered 5 of these yesterday as thank you gifts for my bridesmaids and after reading a couple reviewed was a little hesitant as thought they might be a little small but I took a chance, and I am really pleased I did. I got these through the post this morning and they really are just stunning, better than I thought and not as small as I was expecting! Some reviews say they are great for teenagers but im 25 and would really love this for myself as a gift. Expensive looking and the box it comes in is lovely (a snap box like you would get with an engagement ring but obviously bigger). Very very pleased : )
on 7 January 2013
Product description accurate
delivery on time
well packaged and came well presented (it was a gift so always handy)
Good quality pendant very pleased with this purchase

See one answered question