Colour: Purple|Change
Price:£9.50 - £16.99

on 17 January 2011
Bought this front light and a seperate rear as well 3 months ago. Initially I thought they were great but then:

1 - They turn on and off randomly sometimes

2 - They short out and do weird things in heavy rain

3 - The back one has totally snapped and is now unusable and the front one is very close to snapping

So it looks like as is the way with many products these days that these were either not tested properly before being released to the market or that the manufacturers just don't care about making something that actually works properly and lasts more than a few months.

Very disappointed and am now seeking a full refund to go back to CatEye lights which tend to last a bit longer (but still often break their mounting points in the end as well)
on 1 November 2010
Bought these for my boys micro mini and maxi scooters, they fit perfectly, the kids love them, and they help me identify our scooters from the crowd, so all in all a good buy, I would definatly recomend.
on 31 October 2011
Nice and bright....small and unobtrusive, batteries seem to last quite a while but anything which gives off such a bright light will hit battery consumption, my main bug bear is the rubber 'arms' which hook around the body of the actual light to secure it constantly split, rendering it useless. I'm now on my 2nd set and both the fron and back have done the same. Make the rubber thicker...problem solved, shame as these are not bad apart from the fact ive now 4 lights and nothing to safely secure them to my bike by!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 December 2015
Bought this (and the rear version) for my daughter's first stabilised pedal bike... more to get her into the idea of 'cycle safety' than anything else. Having used Knog silicone LED lighting in the past, they're relatively fuss-free, inexpensive, reliable and throw a decent light so for the odd autumn/winter accompanied ride around the block, these should help her feel pretty confident cycling in low light. Recommended.
on 27 April 2013
I couldn't be more satisfied with these lights. I've been using them for a while, and battery life is good.

But it's the brightness of them, combined with the ease of putting them on and off my bike/jacket/helmet etc that really makes them stand out.

I also like how with just a few clicks you can set them to flash at various intervals, or just leave them on.

They are tiny, so very easy to keep safe in your pocket when you are not on your bike.

I cannot recommend these lights highly enough.
on 24 January 2014
First impressions were good and the functionality is OK but battery life is extremely short and this makes them lamps very expensive to run if used regularly. I had two of these on a mountain bike and it started to cost far too much in batteries.
on 24 May 2013
The light is easy to attached and detach and the idea is 'funky' but the battery didn't last as long as I had hoped. It is a good design though and if it's not used for long periods each day then it is worth purchasing.
on 18 June 2013
I keep this as an emergency light and when I needed it there as no battery left. Maybe it turned on in the bag and I did not notice. Now I carry the batteries separate and only plug them in if I need the light,
on 1 March 2014
These are intended to be cycle lights but I bought them to place on the grandchildren's scooters so I cannot vouch for their value as cycle lights. At the school they attend, the children are encouraged to scoot to school as exercise. The lights have a flexible fixing and are so easy to remove and pop into a pocket or handbag. It enabled my daughter to keep an eye on her children in the early run and the late afternoon pick-up. Nobody else had them. She pointed the red rear light to the back of the scooter and the front light forward, so she even knew which way the children were facing.
on 9 February 2013
A good product, bright and easy to use, but they eat batteries. The button is on top and very easy to knock on by accident, as a consequence it eats CR2032 batteries. I wish I had bought something that used AAA rechargeable batteries.

See one answered question