on 19 June 2013
I probably should have read the details a bit more closely because I was very disappointed with this which I had bought for a novelty gift. It was a lot lot smaller than I expected for the price and ended buying something else to go with it
on 30 December 2012
Bought it for my son in law to be, he loved it, the only thing I didn't,t like was I couldn't,t find a sell by date on it and the plastic jar didn't,t look as good as on the Internet it looked a bit dated
on 18 December 2012
A good last minute buy and a great present for a Dad or the likes, but beware this is not as big as the picture makes out. The actual product is around 5" tall, although the content of sweets is fair. Overall good product, great last minute present but a bit expensive for the content.
on 17 December 2012
they were just what the doctor ordered and brought back many delicious memories. just what was written on the label
on 24 November 2012
what a complete rip off! Dont bother buying as the tub is so small your better off going to tescos and buying a large tin of sweets for half the price!
One person found this helpful
on 17 January 2010
These sweets when they arrived were very nice and fresh. one thing that I will mention though which somewhat spoilt the presentation of the overall product. When they arrived the blackjacks and fruit salds were melted. i thought this might have been the heat (in December?) but they never found their shape and were very sticky.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2010
I bought this as a present and almost didn't give it as the jar was much smaller than I expected and cheap-looking. It's definitely not worth the price.
... on the plus side, I'm told the sweets were very tasty!
4 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2010
What a rip off ! The actual jar measures at 18.5cm but the sweets are only filled up to 12cm... Really disappointed.
5 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2012
A disappointing Jar I'm afraid. Most of the sweets I wouldn't regard as retro and the blackjacks and fruit salads had gone soft. The actual jar wasn't overly big for the price either.
on 13 June 2012
I received this for my birthday and loved it. Was crammed full to the top with great retro sweets! Amazing