on 13 January 2016
Great item, my kitten absolutely loves these! She plays with them loads, until she knocks them under the sofa! I find myself having to get them out from under furniture a lot but that is because she loves them so much she just throws and bats them everywhere! I would deffinatly recommend them for playful cats and energetic kittens as they are a good distraction from them attacking your feet as you walk by and are trying to get on with housework etc.
on 13 April 2013
My cat has had 3 of these toys, one wore out, one got lost when we moved house, and now he is on his third.
There are such lovely toys for cats! The catnip must be very strong because he won't put it down, and will lie with it licking it, kicking it and cuddling it for hours. He insists on bringing it to bed with him and he uses it as a pillow!
It is a very large toy, about a foot long, and one side is really soft plush fur (the side he likes to rest his head on) and the other side is very fine, soft sisal that he likes to claw and kick when he plays with it.
I would definitely recommend one of these for your cat, hence why I keep buying them for him. It is certainly a well-loved toy!
on 29 January 2016
Item is actually grey rather than brown and doesn't seem to have any catnip in it as my cat is completely uninterested in it. I ordered two because she loved this toy when purchased from Petshop. Can't fault speed of delivery and item was well packed. Purchasers just need to watch out for those horrible little plastic tags that seem to be on everything.
on 17 September 2013
My cat managed to destroy this toy in minutes and then to my horror I realised that the polystyrene coating on the balls had been chewed off and he had eaten some of it. In my view this is a really unsafe toy. Any manufacturer knows that toys containing catnip will be played with vigorously and they should be of a much more robust construction. To top it all the seller has refused a refund saying that this is normal
on 11 April 2013
Bought this for my kitty whom almost instantly began to chew at the feathers on it. He seems to like it (along with the huge box it was delivered in, he hopped into it right away) and I have scattered the catnip that comes with it in random places he likes to go, however the rope used to hook it actually broke pretty much as soon as it was hung, so was a little disappointed about that but instead of scratching at it, he now takes great pleasure in chasing the loose rope, which is fun to watch :)
on 9 March 2016
I am sure there are cats out there who will love this Toy, unfortunately my cat doesn't. It has to rattle. The size is right for her but if it don't rattle she doesn't play fetch. She just stares at it.

I got this because one of the reviews said it rattles and it doesn't. Rosewood Jolly Moggy Wild Catnip Toy Mini Mice
on 9 June 2013
My cat has named these his 'feathers' and he adores these above any beyond any other toys he has. True some human interaction is required but it is also possible to suspend the feathers from his activity centre so he can hunt, play, pounce and generally get out of his little box on the cat nip.

The product is sturdy and well made - these are the only toys which appear to stand up to his 'rough' play for a sustained period of time.

Excellent value for money
on 11 October 2015
A couple of years ago I bought one of these (The same make) and one of our cats absolutely adored it giving it plenty of abuse and even sleeping with it. This one appears to be smaller with a less superior construction and all it got was a cursory sniff and then ignored. I will attempt to insert some fresh catnip inside and see if this has the desired effect. Meanwhile the cat is quite happy chewing it's way through cardboard boxes......
on 21 March 2016
My cats go nuts for this. They chew it to pieces then I buy a new one!
The bell is annoying and they tend to chew through the string.. Elasticated string would be better.
Takes a lot of chewing before it need replacing
on 30 December 2014
Get's the kittens attention but you have to make sure they don't get their paws on it for long or all the feathers will be ripped out so make sure you keep moving it and put it away when you're not playing with it as you wouldn't want a cat or kitten to get tangled up in the string.