on 27 November 2012
The 50% off (£75) made this a watch worth buying, in real life it is much higher quality than expected - the buttons work nicely, it has 'heft' and feels solid, without being too heavy It is a chunky watch, but has an elegance to how it is designed the balance between the black / red / stainless steel works well - very pleased. You could wear this with suits / lesiure it would work equally well for either...
on 14 December 2012
Keeps very good time and has all that you need for a day to day watch. The strap is good leather. and looked after should last a good time. The watch arrived before the date given so all in all, for the money, I would say a very good buy. To me the watch looks more expensive than it really is
on 23 October 2014
Wanted a black/red colored watch for everyday use and after all this time it still is my favorite.
on 22 February 2013
Great build good looking and quality feel

Good value and well worth a purchase

A a a a a a
on 2 July 2011
Just got the watch this morning (thanks Amazon for the one day delivery). At half the retail price, this is an absolute bargain!!

Anyway the watch, what can I say, I'm impressed! This is the first watch I've bought without trying on but the multitude of positive reviews here and on other watch sites made me take the plunge. And I have to say I am not regretting it one bit. I agree with the other reviewer who said that this watch is chunky without being bling. I hate those Police/Fossil/fashion watches with overtly large dials. This one is perfect for the medium sized wrist. The strap itself is amazing. I have seen other watches with red stitching and they all seemed a bit too gaudy for my taste. This one is just perfect. Subtle yet sporty, it gives a classy feel to the watch and I feel like I can even wear this at the workplace. The chronograph works just like it should. The detailing on the watch face is great. Also, the blue tint on the glass is the cherry on top.

My first Accurist watch, and I get the feeling its not going to be the last!
8 people found this helpful
on 27 August 2010
Just bought this watch 2 days ago at about midnight and received it 2 days later by royal mail special delivery. Upon opening the box which it came in, I found the original Accurist box with a nice union jack on the side of it, then a nice white box with the watch in it, along with a manual.

Put the watch on and the strap took a bit of getting used to but incredibly comfortable. Another thing, the backing of the strap is actually red, not brown/tan like in the picture shown.

Thanks amazon.
5 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2010
Purchased this watch for my son in law who was extremely delighted with it. Clear and easy to use and he just loved the red backing to the strap with the red stitching showing through. Excellent value and comes packaged in original box etc.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2012
Had the watch for little over a month when the black dial fell off! Accurist were quite happy to fix the watch for FREE so long as I paid all the special delivery costs to and from their service centre.
One person found this helpful
on 11 June 2010
This is a great looking watch it just feels right, even at the full asking price it was a bargain it's chunky without being "bling" it's got a bit of weight to it without it dragging your arm off, I recently wore it on holiday in the Canaries & it proved to be very comfortable having a leather strap meant I didn't get the sweaty irritation that sometime happens when you wear plastic / rubber strapped sports watch in warm climates, it comes with a owners manual the size of a small telephone directory that I'm currently wading through & has enough tricks to keep most "tech heads" happy it's a great piece of kit. ENJOY!!.
7 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2012
Great watch, tells time and everything, looks good and very comfy. The only problem I had was a completely dead battery on delivery, but I suppose that's what you get from a watch that was less than half price on sale.