on 28 December 2011
This is the most lifelike cat toy i've seen and my children realy love it.
It has a button on its back which if you press it it will walk, purr or meeow but also if you sit a couple of feet in front of it it will start walking towards you and meeowing.
The only disappointing part of it is the same as on the puppy it doesn't walk very far in one go but apart from that its been a brilliant toy and worth getting.
on 26 June 2011
Delivery and price fine and although it was my Granddaughter`s delighted face which is the best review for this product, I would also recommend this supplier too!
on 29 December 2011
the child really loved playing with this toy,and never seemed to want to put it down,even for meals.

it even appeared on all the Christmas pictures,in pride of place.
on 11 March 2013
it's bought for x'mas, first it let us know because it doesn't do much when turn it on. But after, we found that it has been fitted with flat battery.
on 31 December 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my grand daughter, and it did not work at all. Thought it might be batteries, and found the battery compartment brown with rust, and one battery corroded. Changed all the batteries with new ones, but made no difference. Amazon have given me a full refund which is the best part of the purchase.
on 2 November 2013
I bought this for my daughter's 1st birthday. She loves cats and we thought this would be the ideal present, we weren't wrong. This cat has a lovely meow and purrs too. It's fur is lovely and soft and my daughter absolutely loves it so much that she spent her whole birthday day carrying it round shouting cat (her first word)!
on 17 March 2014
I ordered the FurReal friends walking kitty for my Granddaugter's Christmas gift, it never arrived. Instead I was sent, after waiting a very long time, an inferior cheaper kitty, I was very angry and disappointed as my Granddaughter wanted the white Kitty. Not happy at all!

Mary Barry
on 12 March 2014
Excellent service Good quality item My grandaughter is happy to play it now every day I look at it and Say how nice that I found this good company who sold this nice cat to me.Many thx
on 25 September 2013
Doesn't walk very far at all. Only takes a couple of steps. Very disappointed as was so excited to buy this for my daughter.
on 24 March 2011
Waste of money. Does not do enough to keep a child occupied or interested for long and was long discarded and forgotten before the end of the Christmas holiday, even though it was a requested and keenly anticipated gift.

Does not do what 'it says on the tin', I'm afraid.