on 23 April 2013
This is a great bracelet and makes a lovely present for the man in your life. It comes in a very nice presentation box and the quality of the piece is very good for the price. Recommended
on 13 December 2010
The product is okay... apart from its flimsy lock that can be easily unlocked theres nothing else bad to it i guess?
and the fact that it did not fit me =(

Wish it could be 7".

Average product i guess.
on 30 January 2010
I bought this for my husband as part of a xmas present...really impressed!! It looks really, really good, the quality is excellent and the design a little different from the norm. A couple of years ago I bought a very similar one in Italy, the quality of this one was every bit as good and was about a fifth of the price!! A brilliant purchase.
on 18 October 2010
This is a great gift for male friends or brothers etc.Unusual and a good weight.Stylish and came in a good quality gift box so it only needs wrapping. Glad I ordered.
on 20 October 2010
I bought this bracelet for my stepson, he absolutly loves it,,, needed to get a link taken out ,, it looks fantastic on him ,,, I think it may look a bit narrow on a large wristed person, but even so its a really nice design and the photo doesnt really do it justice,, great gift for a teenager ,,
on 28 December 2010
This bracelet is an excellent buy. If your like me you'll read the reviews and start doubting the accuarcy of it. This bracelet is fantastic value and looks better in the 'flesh' than the picture. My husband loves it (has no idea of the value but thinks it's expensive!!!)and hasn't taken it off. As it's stainless steel it will not rust so can be worn all of the time. It looks expensive and stylish and better than a lot of gents 'designer' bracelets that I've considered buying before. Also comes in a presentation gift box which is a bonus!!
on 29 June 2010
I have just had delivery this morning of this gents bracelet, was just so delighted with the quality that l have placed an order for another two with christmas in mind!
Absolutely recommend this item, and at this fabulous price, just cannot be beaten.
Delivery was so very quick too, am impressed with this service and the product.
Mrs.P.Walker
on 28 January 2011
I have been searching for ages for a suitable bracelet,didnt want anything flash or cheap looking.I searched Argos etc.but found nothing suitable,then I checked Amazon,found this item.Perhaps I should have tried Amazon first as Ive always found them a great place to buy from.Anyway read the customer comments and I must say totally agree with most of them.This item looks great on the wrist and I still dont know how this is so cheap to buy,an absolute bargin.Looks good in the picture,but believe me its actually better than the picture shows.Only slight criticism is that I have a small wrist so had it been slightly shorter it would have been perfect.But having said that,Im still well pleased I bought it and would recommend this item to anybody.
on 6 October 2010
This item was exactly what was advertised, beautifully cleaned and the clasp worked perfectly. Happy to give it as a gift to a relative
on 20 August 2010
Would be good at the original price but at this price,
is brilliant. A very smart masculine looking piece,
not at all blingy or flash.
It is a trifle hard to get off but at least this
indicates a secure clasp.