Customer reviews

on 2 October 2016
Arrived quickly, lovely productand so cute
on 28 July 2016
lovely
on 22 September 2014
Bought this for my new baby niece, she loves it. Great price and excellent service.
on 18 September 2015
Brilliant product delivery fast
on 6 December 2009
The rubber giraffe is excellent, very easy for a baby to hold and the legs bend to get in at the back teeth, My daughter loves it. The soft giraffe (Bophie in our house) is a nice size for a baby and stands up unaided. A lovely gift. the vendor ships to Ireland too.
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2016
Present for friend's baby. Lovely toy.
on 23 August 2015
gorgeous lovely toy
on 6 November 2013
Lovely classic toy to complement the rubber Sophie my daughter loves. This would be perfect for newborns and babies who have yet to get teeth!
on 27 August 2013
Bought as a gift for my God-daughter, Sophie is already much loved. A great soft toy for any little one.
on 9 December 2012
I bought this Sophie giraffe to replace the rubber one as my grandaughter loved it so much it was beginning to split. Unfortunatly she does not seem interested in it! I like it though.